EX1 CFHD/PHD 4/CS4: Corrupt Audio Import at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old May 27th, 2009, 12:20 AM   #1
Trustee

EX1 CFHD/PHD 4/CS4: Corrupt Audio Import

I've seen at least two other users post this problem, but haven't seen any solution.
On importing HDLink converted (CFHD.avi) EX1 footage (mp4) into CS4/PHD4, the video imports fine, but the audio track is corrupt in an unusual manner. The first 1/4-1/2 sec of the clip audio track simply loops and plays over and over for the duration of the clip.
Non EX1 sourced clips (AVCHD, for example), converted to CFHD.avi, all import & preview normally. This problem only involves EX1 footage (1080 60i HQ) converted to avi with HDLink. Additionally, the original EX1 mp4 footage imports normally to a CS4 EX1/3 sequence.
The EX1 sourced CFHDs play normally in any other player, and have all been used in PHD3/CS3 projects previously without problem.
It's only a problem when importing into PHD4/CS4.
Any ideas??
Intel i7/ Vista 64/ 12GB RAM
Thanks
Old May 27th, 2009, 12:50 AM   #2
Regular Crew

i remember having this issue when the cf files werent installed properly. Is everything installed on the c:\ drive or have you installed some adobe stuff on another drive?
Anish Sharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2009, 05:15 PM   #3
Trustee

All apps are installed on the C: drive

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase