HDLink audio problem. at DVinfo.net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old June 9th, 2009, 06:29 AM   #1
Regular Crew
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 88
HDLink audio problem.

I am converting EX1 .mp4 file to Cineform AVI using HDLink.
Source is 1920x1080 50i
Destination is 1920x1080 23.976p with setting in HDLink "rate change 25 to 23.976" and "deinterlace on".
After the conversion the cineform avi file audio seems got cut off at around 75%. First 75% has audio, but the rest 25% no audio.
Original mp4 file no issue with audio (I've checked of course).
Anyone having this issue before?

I'm trying using HDLink prospectHD latest build.
Desmond Sukotjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2009, 02:24 PM   #2
Regular Crew
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Solana Beach, CA
Posts: 112
If you do the conversion without the rate change, do you have the same problem?
Please try that and then file a ticket with support so we can get more information on your system, etc.
Thank you.
__________________
Tim Bucklin
CineForm Software Engineer
Tim Bucklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2009, 12:10 AM   #3
Regular Crew
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 88
Without the "rate change", audio is fine. I also tried to convert EX1 .mp4 to "MXF for NLEs" using ClipBrowser software. Then take this MXF file to convert to CFHD using HDLink with "rate change", everything work fine. Audio is fine.

The problem only occurs if I straight convert EX1 .mp4 file to CFHD in HDLink with "rate change".
Desmond Sukotjo is offline   Reply
Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

Professional Video
(800) 833-4801
Portland, OR

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY

Z.G.C.
(973) 335-4460
Mountain Lakes, NJ

Abel Cine Tech
(888) 700-4416
N.Y. NY & L.A. CA

Precision Camera
(800) 677-1023
Austin, TX

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

 



Google
 

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:49 PM.


DV Info Net -- Real Names, Real People, Real Info!
1998-2017 The Digital Video Information Network