Problem with Prospect HD v4 build 213 install at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old June 10th, 2009, 10:10 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Problem with Prospect HD v4 build 213 install

I have upgraded from the last release of v3 to v4 build 213. Somne strange install issues I was wondering if anyone else has had problems with.

Windows xp 32 bit service pack 3 with .net 3.5 framework.

1) The installer places a cineform folder on the prgrams/C Drive. However, in the add/remove files section, it does not appear.

2) I downloaded a new serial number and got the activation code, and both were accepted.

3) When trying to launch HD link, it errors out and doesn't launch.

4) Under the cineform program in the start-launch area, the only options installed/listed are "HD link" and "Activate". No First Light, nothing else.

I just had Prospect HD v3 last build installed and working fine 9and the Aspect HD versions before this) Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks in advance

Greg
Greg Kubitschek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2009, 01:12 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Found the problem

I discovered the problem with installing Prospect V4 213. There was something corupt in my Windows Xp user account. I deleted the account, started a new one and Prospect installed with no problem.

Strange

GK
Greg Kubitschek is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase