DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   CineForm Software Showcase (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/cineform-software-showcase/)
-   -   Trouble Tickets being worked? (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/cineform-software-showcase/237465-trouble-tickets-being-worked.html)

Matt Vanecek June 16th, 2009 05:23 PM

Trouble Tickets being worked?

Are trouble tickets still being worked? I've several open that haven't been touched in a while, to which I've added updates. One in particular, I've requested specific information from Cineform twice in the last 2 weeks, but no response. I'm trying to be patient, but it seems things are really dragging longer than they should.

Thanks,
Matt

Jake Segraves June 16th, 2009 05:32 PM

Hi Matt,

I'm looking at your tickets now. I want to make sure you're on the latest Adobe software and the latest Prospect software. Also, make sure you removed any of our beta software prior to installing the latest official releases (like the CFHDDecoder.dll in c:\windows\system32).

I'll reply to the tickets now regarding your specific issues.

Matt Vanecek June 16th, 2009 05:49 PM

Jake,
Assuming that the old beta stuff was correctly removed by the installer...I do not have the original CFHDDecoder.dll that Dave Newman posted, but there is a CFHDDecoder.dll under c:\Program Files (x86)\CineForm\Tools, that was presumably placed there by the PHD installer (since I have in the past physically shift-deleted the whole CineForm folder in between uninstall/install iterations...).

Thanks,
Matt

Matt Vanecek June 18th, 2009 07:18 AM

Jake,
I updated the tickets, and closed one of them.
Thanks,
Matt

Matt Vanecek June 24th, 2009 04:01 PM

Jake,
I hadn't seen an update on the green frame ticket, for which I sent in a sample clip via USPS. Did y'all get the clip in good condition?

Thanks,
Matt

Matt Vanecek June 29th, 2009 06:45 PM

So it's been about 2 weeks since my last update on my tickets, one of which involved me sending in a video file on DVD. I haven't heard anything on any of the tickets--I don't even know if the DVD made it to Cineform. Does it actually notify you guys when I update a ticket, or does somebody need to remember to look but keep forgetting?

Support has been pretty great in the past compared to other companies, but I think things are starting to fall through the cracks. It would be really great to at least know that somebody remembered those tickets are still open...

Thanks,
Matt

Jake Segraves June 30th, 2009 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Vanecek (Post 1163003)
Jake,
I hadn't seen an update on the green frame ticket, for which I sent in a sample clip via USPS. Did y'all get the clip in good condition?

Thanks,
Matt

Yes we got the files and i believe we have fixed the green frame issues. I believe it is addressed in the latest beta builds posted on this forum (correct me if i'm wrong David).

Jake Segraves June 30th, 2009 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Vanecek (Post 1165018)
So it's been about 2 weeks since my last update on my tickets, one of which involved me sending in a video file on DVD. I haven't heard anything on any of the tickets--I don't even know if the DVD made it to Cineform. Does it actually notify you guys when I update a ticket, or does somebody need to remember to look but keep forgetting?

Support has been pretty great in the past compared to other companies, but I think things are starting to fall through the cracks. It would be really great to at least know that somebody remembered those tickets are still open...

Thanks,
Matt

Sorry for the delays in replying to your tickets, Matt. We've had a lot on our plate lately, but we're getting back up to speed. Thank you for your patience. In the future if you need a bump on a ticket, just e-mail support rather than posting here.