NeoScene - Conversion Errors (0x03) at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old August 17th, 2009, 12:57 PM   #1
Tourist

NeoScene - Conversion Errors (0x03)

I tried using NeoScene (Windows) for the first time to capture and convert footage from an HDV camera.

The capture appears to complete normally, but the NeoScene log file indicates conversion errors (Error = 0x03). The conversion process continuously restarts. After 20 conversion attempts I canceled the conversion.

Interestingly, the AVI produced from the conversion (about 40 GB, which I understand is about the right size for a 1 hour HDV tape) appeared to be a complete conversion of the source HDV footage, as I loaded the cineform AVI into Vegas and it appeared compete.

Any idea why I might be seeing these conversion errors, but appear to get a properly converted cineform file?

Also, where is the M2TS HDV file stored by the NeoScene capture application? The only file I could locate was the converted (cineform) AVI.

Thanks!
Rob Bond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2009, 10:05 AM   #2
Tourist

NeoScene - Conversion Errors (0x03)

Bump ...

Does anyone know where error codes are documents? I could not find any in the PDF manual.
Rob Bond is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase