Weekend Betas - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old September 17th, 2009, 06:20 AM   #16
Regular Crew

Update to AE/Vegas issues

I can't seem to format this message to show all the results.

The upshot is that there are no combination of settings in CineForm that allow a piece of footage rendered in Vegas or After Effects to work in the other application!

Vegas almost always works, accept for the one combination where AE works and then Vegas doesn't.

I think it's basically because there's no way to tell AE how to read in the footage and it ignores the 'Dec' settings in CineForm.

Sigh.
Simon Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2009, 11:20 PM   #17
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Segraves View Post
Here's some new betas for you all to enjoy over the weekend.

Since these are betas, we'll obviously want your feedback.
I've been out of town, but got back and tried the Prospect HD beta. HDLink is not working for me, and gives the following errors:

Error: LoadInterfaceFromDLL(pPathName,filterId,IID_IBaseFilter,(VOID **)&filler,&hModule)(0x80040111 - ClassFactory cannot supply requested class) in (DirectShowGraph.cpp at 869)

Error: LoadAndAddFilter(CLSID_DIVX_H264_Decoder,pVideoDecoderName,AVCHD_DECODER_FILE,&VideoDecoder,&hVideoD ecoder)(0x80040111 - ClassFactory cannot supply requested class) in (ConvertGraph.cpp at 2918)

This is with Canon 5DII MOV files. I reinstalled the earlier version, 4.0.9, and HDLink works okay.
Charles W. Hull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2009, 03:15 PM   #18
Sponsor: CineForm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles W. Hull View Post
I've been out of town, but got back and tried the Prospect HD beta. HDLink is not working for me, and gives the following errors:

Error: LoadInterfaceFromDLL(pPathName,filterId,IID_IBaseFilter,(VOID **)&filler,&hModule)(0x80040111 - ClassFactory cannot supply requested class) in (DirectShowGraph.cpp at 869)

Error: LoadAndAddFilter(CLSID_DIVX_H264_Decoder,pVideoDecoderName,AVCHD_DECODER_FILE,&VideoDecoder,&hVideoD ecoder)(0x80040111 - ClassFactory cannot supply requested class) in (ConvertGraph.cpp at 2918)

This is with Canon 5DII MOV files. I reinstalled the earlier version, 4.0.9, and HDLink works okay.
Open a support ticket for this:

Support Center

We'll troubleshoot it from there:

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase