Space bar not working in this project at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old October 4th, 2009, 12:06 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Space bar not working in this project

Hi all, I had another c: drive failure and am finishing up installing all programs. I was in premier cs3 and installing prospect hd ver 4 and while testing the space bar quit working to toggle play\pause. I have unloaded\reloaded premier and cineform but still have the same problem in this project. It works in other projects that dont have the cineform codec but not this one. I renamed the project and even made a new project but as long as I need to use cineform, the space bar wont work. Any thoughts? Thanks TAG
Old October 4th, 2009, 08:29 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Have you checked your keyboard customization settings? Also, the space bar only works on the highlighted window. If you haven't selected the timeline window, the space bar does nothing.
John Quandt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2009, 09:18 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Yes, know about both Items. I think maby its a conflict, Im unloading the master collection and all cineform and magic bullet programs and will reload and see if that helps. I have made new projects and still wont work. Thanks for the help. TAG
Old October 7th, 2009, 05:12 AM   #4
Tourist

i have had this problem

Terry, check your layers, if you are using a png overlay or some kind of JPG im sure this stops the timeline, ive had it before where it goes direct to the end of the timeline when you press space. Recently though with prospect hd latest version ive had no problems like this.

try disabling a few layers, usually magic bullet doesnt cause any problems.

hope this helps
ta
Oli
Oliver Walker is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase