Two active metadata viewer icons at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old July 1st, 2010, 05:19 AM   #1
Major Player

Two active metadata viewer icons

I've been really busy and not been able to spend anytime troubleshooting the few remaining issues i've had however i've just noticed that in my win 7 notification area icons i have two cineform active metadata status viewers.

Could this be causing an issue?

How could i remove one?

thanks
paul
Paul Curtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2010, 05:41 AM   #2
Regular Crew

Go to All Programs > Startup folder and you will find 2 CineformActiveMetadataViewer. Delete one of them.

Ed B
Edwin Baldwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2010, 05:52 AM   #3
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwin Baldwin View Post
Go to All Programs > Startup folder and you will find 2 CineformActiveMetadataViewer. Delete one of them.

Ed B
Ah, i have two versions, one in a roaming profile and one in a normal program data profile. (two different locations). That's odd. I will delete the older one (not in roaming) but i wonder out aloud whether this is indicative of a more deep rooted installation problem i have had in the past?
Paul Curtis is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase