Problems Rendering/Exporting at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old April 3rd, 2011, 10:08 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Problems Rendering/Exporting

have an hour long video (hdv video captured with hd link neo 4k). 3 video layers shot from 3 different cams. adobe cs5 on an i7 920, 16gig ram, areca raid 5, nvidia 470 video. if i click render work area...cs5 locks up. if i do export media...with cineform selected it locks up. if i switch to mpeg-dvd, it'll start to render for a few seconds then lock up. im really hoping this is a simple fix that im missing. ive spent a really long time editing this video and need to get it on dvd somehow. any ideas? TIA
Mark Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2011, 08:18 AM   #2
Major Player

Re: Problems Rendering/Exporting

I have solved this problem for me by turning off GPU acceleration in the Project Settings. I am not using an approved graphics card like you are, so I have used the hack to enable my non-approved video card and suspected I was having problems because of my video card. Maybe it will solve the problem for you also.

Good luck,

Lloyd
Lloyd Coleman is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase