Neo (now) or Cineform Studio Premium? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old August 30th, 2011, 09:59 AM   #1
Major Player

Neo (now) or Cineform Studio Premium?

1) What is the current degree (percentage wise) of compatibility of Neo with Prem Pro CS5.5?

2) I have only owned Neoscene for a few months. Is there an upgrade path/option to purchase Neo with cost savings? Actually in my case Neo seems to be better suited in the long run to meet needs as Neoscene has limitations which were not expected. Please, could I apply that purchase price towards Neo?

3a) Is it better to wait awhile until Neo is incorporated into and becomes part of Cineform Studio Premium before purchasing?

Will Cineform Studio Premium still retail for $299 ( like Neo) with more features and enhancements?

3b) What is the anticipated timeframe that CSP will be launched?

3c) If I buy Neo now, will there be another charge to obtain Cineform Studio Premium?

Thanks for helping me in my planning.
Bruce Pelley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2011, 11:07 AM   #2
CTO, CineForm Inc.

Re: Neo (now) or Cineform Studio Premium?

1) it is good.

2) You get a $129 credit today -- don't know the future pan on this.

3) Same price, free upgrade from Neo to CineForm Studio Premium. Buy at any time. CSP is out soon-ish.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase