Scene Selection at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old May 16th, 2006, 11:21 PM   #1
Major Player

Scene Selection

I'm having problems with PPro 2 DVD Layout and Scene Selection. The clips are XL H1 30f m2t files converted to CFHD avi files. Just thought I should check, do CFHD clips work with Scene Selection? Any known problems?

Best,
Christopher
Christopher Glaeser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2006, 10:57 AM   #2
Major Player

I solved part of the problem by reducing the number of scenes. The DVD menu now navigates fine, but the images in the scene selection are blank white.

Best,
Christopher
Christopher Glaeser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2006, 01:36 PM   #3
Sponsor: CineForm

CineForm products do not currently support the DVD Layout function in Premiere Pro 2.0. It is however something we will consider implementing in a future release.

As a workaround, you can make a New Project with the same frame rate and resolution settings, but choose 'Desktop' as the Editing mode in your General Settings. Then import your original project into this one and load the DVD Layout pane. You should now be able to preview and build your DVD properly.
Jake Segraves is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase