DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Convergent Design Odyssey (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/convergent-design-odyssey/)
-   -   Dan Keaton named Director of Sales and Marketing (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/convergent-design-odyssey/141029-dan-keaton-named-director-sales-marketing.html)

Mike Schell January 6th, 2009 09:22 PM

Dan Keaton named Director of Sales and Marketing

We are pleased to announce that Dan Keaton has recently accepted the role of Director of Sales and Marketing for Convergent Design. Dan, who is a well known and frequent contributor to the DVInfo.net, brings a wealth of real-world knowledge and experience. While Convergent Design has benefited from Dan’s recommendations and thoughts on DVInfo.net (as well as the valuable posts from all DVInfo members), we look forward to his greater contributions as a full-time employee.

Dan brings an important customer perspective to the company and will undoubtedly enhance our overall image as well as our customer support and response.

Thank you Dan-

Mike Schell
Convergent Design

PS BTW, Dan rarely sleeps, so don’t be surprised if you get an e-mail or a posting at 3:00 AM!

Paul Cronin January 7th, 2009 07:58 AM

Convergent Design has made a great move appointing Dan Keaton as Director of Sales and Marketing.

I have worked with Dan over the last two months after purchasing my Flash XDR. Dan's knowledge and get it done positive attitude is what more companies need.

Great move Mike and keep up the great work.

Dan Keaton January 7th, 2009 08:43 AM

Dear Paul,

Thank you for your very kind words. They are greatly appreciated.

Jerry Lee January 7th, 2009 09:35 AM

Congratulations!!!!

That's great! Dan is kindly to solve all the questions,I think he will earned more trust from consumers!!!

John Richard January 8th, 2009 07:19 AM

Congrats - Mutual Benefits!

Dan's depth of knowledge in camera, video, and audio subjects -
his dedication to answering question and finding answers to those he doesn't immediately know-
and his obvious true love for this field -

are all of great benefit to us all.

Great move Mike and Dan! Thank you.

Dan Keaton January 8th, 2009 07:22 AM

Dear John,

Wow, you are going to make me blush.

It is very nice for you to post such nice comments.

I look forward to working with you and all of our friends here on DVinfo.net.

Mark Job January 17th, 2009 12:57 PM

Dan Keaton named Director of Sales and Marketing

Hi Dan:
Congratulations Dan ! :-) I always thought you were the defacto director of sales and marketing at convergent anyway, since you were the "go to" person involved with the R & D of the Flash XDR product. Now it's official. I'm saving up my sheckles to be able to purchase one of these units in the very near future.

Mark Job
ICT Production & Post, Montreal, Canada

Dan Keaton January 17th, 2009 01:12 PM

Dear Mark,

Thank you.

Actually, I was a contributor, a team member.

We have a very good team, they all contribute to our efforts.