New price, More Features for nanoFlash - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Convergent Design Odyssey

Convergent Design Odyssey
...and other Convergent Design products.

Old May 29th, 2009, 09:28 AM   #31
Regular Crew

Hi,

Adobe said the demo was kind of a mock-up for a future release, where they will support our files. They are still 2 to 3 months out on a release which will support our files, we are told.

Tommy Schell
Tommy Schell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2009, 07:16 PM   #32
Major Player

Hi Tommy,

Many thanks to all three of you for following up pso quickly on this. I must admit, I was very pleased to see the line on the screen implying C-D was ready to go. I am sure it will get there.

I do wish promos (from whatever company) were closer to reality, it does make one wonder what else that they presented was just a mock-up.

Once again, many thanks for the quick response.

Alan
Alan Emery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2009, 09:27 AM   #33
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Schell View Post
Hi,

Adobe said the demo was kind of a mock-up for a future release, where they will support our files. They are still 2 to 3 months out on a release which will support our files, we are told.

Tommy Schell
Glad to hear the Adobe will be supporting this format in the near future, last night I updated CS4.01 to CS4.1 in the hope that it CS4.1 would support MXF 422 files but obviously it doesn't, just waiting now for the next update.
David G. Burt is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Convergent Design Odyssey