NanoFlash Mount for AB Batteries and Canon XL H1S at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Convergent Design Odyssey

Convergent Design Odyssey
...and other Convergent Design products.

Old June 15th, 2009, 04:01 PM   #1
Major Player

NanoFlash Mount for AB Batteries and Canon XL H1S

Hey guys,

I've seen the custom mount you made for the Flash XDR with use with AB Dionic 90's and the Canon XL.

Do you have something of similar nature for the NanoFlash as well? I am trying to figure out a solution. I have the XL H1S which I power with a Dionic 90 mounted to the back bracket. I'm trying to figure out where to put the NanoFlash as I need the hotshoe free and I need to power the Nano from the D-Tap from the Anton Bauer.

Thanks.
Michael Galvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2009, 07:15 PM   #2
Convergent Design

Hi Michael-
We are still working on possible mounts. We do have a comprehensive mechanical drawing of the nanoFlash on the website. The nanoFlash has threaded mounting holes on the side, bottom and top of the box (two mounting holes on each surface).

In the interim, you might consider velcro. The new industrial strength velcro is incredibly strong and works well with the 1 lb nanoFlash.

Best-

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Convergent Design Odyssey