Season’s Greetings! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Convergent Design Odyssey
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Convergent Design Odyssey
...and other Convergent Design products.

Old December 19th, 2009, 01:05 AM   #1
Major Player

Season’s Greetings!

Hello Mike.Dan and all at Convergent Design team thanking you for your great support and wishing you all the very best for the festive season and the New Year.

To all my fellow XDR/NanoFlash user thanks for your assistance and wishing you all a Merry Christmas.
Lance Librandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2009, 04:40 AM   #2
Major Player

I'll second that Lance. It's been a great pleasure chatting with all of you on the forums and I'm especially grateful for having found the CD XDR this year.

Merry Christmas to the CD staff and all my fellow forum friends. Here's to a prosperous 2010!
Aaron Newsome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2009, 09:16 AM   #3
Trustee

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and a Happy New Year

Hi Friends:
I want to third that, and wish a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and a Happy New Year to one and all on this forum :-) I am using my Flash XDR all of the time now, and it is a marvellous solid state digital recorder. The XDR breathed new life into my old XL H1 camera, and made it capable of so many things which I would have had to purchase a much more expensive couple of cameras to get the same functionality out of.

Sincerely,

Mark Andrew Job
Mark Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2009, 04:39 PM   #4
Major Player

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Yes, same here! All the best to CD people and the growing family of XDR/NanoFlash users!
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and a Happy New Year to all!
Cheers
Luben Izov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2009, 06:03 PM   #5
Regular Crew

After using the Nanoflash for the last 3 weeks or so, I feel like Christmas came early. This beautiful little device continues to amaze Engineers and Producers alike in my office. I knew that if I could get just one of these purchased for the projects I produce that would be all that was required. Our other DoP is getting his own right after the holidays.

Thanks to the CD team for their hard work and responsiveness to field issues. Dan Keaton has, in particular, been a tremendous resource for our operation. May all who frequent this forum have a joyous and safe holiday season.

Dave Nystul
Dave Nystul is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Convergent Design Odyssey