DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Convergent Design Odyssey (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/convergent-design-odyssey/)
-   -   CF card sale (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/convergent-design-odyssey/473938-cf-card-sale.html)

David Rogers March 2nd, 2010 08:11 AM

CF card sale

Just an FYI for a good deal on a 32gb card. Adorama has the Lexar 300x CF 32gb cards on sale. Buy 2 for $100, also includes free shipping.

David Rogers

George Griswold March 2nd, 2010 09:52 AM

Link?

I looked for this special and could not find it.... do you have a link by any chance?

Piotr Wozniacki March 2nd, 2010 10:12 AM

You can find this special offer here:

Digital cameras, all other cameras and everything photographic from Adorama Camera (just below the midpage)

- but you cannot add it to the cart!

Adam Stanislav March 2nd, 2010 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Rogers (Post 1493465)
Adorama has the Lexar 300x CF 32gb cards on sale. Buy 2 for $100, also includes free shipping.

I searched for it and all I found was this, and it says $168.25 each.

I tried Piotr's link, but it just brings out a generic search page.

Helen Oster March 2nd, 2010 12:05 PM

Message from Helen at Adorama Camera

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Rogers (Post 1493465)
Just an FYI for a good deal on a 32gb card. Adorama has the Lexar 300x CF 32gb cards on sale. Buy 2 for $100, also includes free shipping.

David Rogers

We regret most sincerely that this item was inadvertently listed on our website as it should not have been.

As you can imagine we received many thousands of orders - at a time when our offices were actually closed overnight so we were unaware of this issue until this morning.

We do appreciate any disappointment; however, we hope and trust that all our customers who were affected by this error will understand that this was a genuine mistake, and that you will accept our deep apology that we are unable to accept any orders for the cards.

While we try and ensure that all listings on our website are accurate, with the thousands of items available on our website, errors may occur, (please see our terms and conditions), and we are extremely grateful for the understanding of our customers.

In accordance with our Terms and Conditions of Web Site Use and our Pricing and Availability Policy, we are left with no choice but to cancel all affected orders.

Any other items ordered at the same time will be processed and shipped out; if anyone would prefer us to cancel the entire order, we would understand, but please do let us know as quickly as possible in order that the changes can be made.

If you have any questions arising from this, please do contact our Customer Service at service@adorama.com, who will answer any additional questions you may have.

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador