Thread for Comments on Public Beta 1.5.249 - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Convergent Design Odyssey
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Convergent Design Odyssey
...and other Convergent Design products.

Old June 15th, 2010, 02:31 PM   #16
Major Player

Dan, It worked

Hello Dan,
I just did install and re install firmware 1.5.126 several times and after every installation I had Restore System Defaults activated and format my CF card every time. Now I do have NF working and showing just as I had it before the upgrade to Beta Firmware 1.5.249. The menu is fast, but my cable is not working properly. I'll use my RMA with CD and sent it back for repair. Thank you Dan!

I don't know what to think about this experience... reading your post about the new firmware 1.6.x makes me realize how much CD has done since the last Beta update. Looking forward to it!

I need to say Thank you to CD and everyone who asked for unlocked QT files from NF and especially Aaron Newsome for pushing it hard. Thank you! When I used Beta Firmware 1.5.249 I really loved that "free" QT files strait from the CF cards. My hope is that CD would keep it that way in the new coming Beta's and Production Firmware.
Luben
Luben Izov is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Convergent Design Odyssey