Gemini looks amazing at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Convergent Design Odyssey
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Convergent Design Odyssey
...and other Convergent Design products.

Old April 11th, 2011, 09:09 PM   #1
Major Player

Gemini looks amazing

It was great to see and talk to Dan Keaton, Mike & John Schell and others of the fantastic C-D team here at NAB. I think the Gemini is a home run out of the ballpark as predicted. Compared to the unit size and price it definitely kicks some S**Y butt.

I would keep my eye on an anouncement be CineDeck on Tuesday about a price drop and 3D enhancements for the CineDeck recorder. But my money is on C-D all the way.

Also, there is a 3D interactive program at the Manfrotto booth featuring the magician Simon Wynthrop that I was DP/Stereographer on, using the Nano Flash 3D unit and Alister Chapman's Hurricane Rig. Be sure to stop by and check it out if for no other reason than to witness Simon's amazing live talents.

All for now from Vegas . . .
Bruce Schultz is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Convergent Design Odyssey