pre-buffer at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Convergent Design Odyssey

Convergent Design Odyssey
...and other Convergent Design products.

Old February 15th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #1
Tourist

pre-buffer

Dear Dan, I get pre-buffer function only with odd shoots (i.e. first, third, fifth, and s.o.).
Please can You tell me why ?
Many thanks.
Ennio Boga

please have a look here for a trailer of Montecristo island in Tyrrenian sea
Oglasa - Montecristo, l'isola del tesoro - YouTube
Ennio Boga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Re: pre-buffer

Hi Ennio,

What camera are you using with your nano?frame rate? type of card? 50mb/s or more? some more info will be very useful to others and Dan in order to help you with your problem...

Now in Italian language "hope you guys don't mind"..-:)

Ciao Ennio, ho visto il tuo trailer,complimenti,belle immagini,..Io uso il nano flash da anni e devo dire che è un gran bel giocattolino, e finora non ho mai avuto problemi, anzi, avrei da dire solo cose positive su questo prodotto, se mi dici qualche informazione in più forse riesco ad aiutarti, mi viene il dubbio che tu abbia una scheda troppo lenta o con qualche difetto,..dimmi come hai registrato e con quale scheda e che velocità di mb/s , impostazione camera e nano ecc...ho paura che come hai impostato la domanda non si capisce bene qual'è il problema!!

Samer
Old February 18th, 2013, 10:30 AM   #3
Tourist

Re: pre-buffer

Hi Samer,

I found the solution at page 11 of user manual
"with "TC>Last TC"trigger used with Pre-buffer, nanoFlash will be delayed 1 to 8 seconds to start recording".
Than to enable pre-buffer function, i.e. with XL-H1, it requires to turn nanoFlash on Timecode Trigger, not on "TC>Last TC" Trigger.
Many thanks for your suggestion and your compliments.

Ennio
Ennio Boga is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Convergent Design Odyssey