New Short on FS700/7Q - Wise Without Eyes at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Convergent Design Odyssey

Convergent Design Odyssey
...and other Convergent Design products.

Old November 30th, 2014, 03:35 PM   #1
Trustee

New Short on FS700/7Q - Wise Without Eyes

Hey guys
Thought I'd post this piece I shot over the past few days on the FS700/7Q

Take a gander if you have a couple of mins spare.

http://www.dvinfo.net/forum/under-wa...hout-eyes.html

Old December 1st, 2014, 08:18 AM   #2
Trustee

Re: New Short on FS700/7Q - Wise Without Eyes

Nice job Matt. Made all the more pertinent for me as my grand parents and an uncle had a farm right next to St. Mawgan RAF base in Newquay, Cornwall. During the war the MOD requisitioned a number of the farm's lower orchards and turned them into a RAF base extension with buildings and billets that looked just like the ones you filmed.

In the fifties as kids my brother and I spent countless hours playing and rummaging about in those derelict buildings that were slowly being reclaimed by nature. We found all sorts of things. The place filled our Imaginations with thoughts of what it would have been like to be a dashing fighter or bomber pilot. Your evocative pictures brought back some of those great memories. Nicely done old fruit! Absolutely spiffing old chap!

Chris Young
CYV Productions
Sydney
Christopher Young is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Convergent Design Odyssey