BEWARE: 4VideoEquipement.com at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Datavideo DN-xx Series Recorders

Datavideo DN-xx Series Recorders
Formerly known as nNovia QuickCapture QC A2D2 other nNovia products.

Closed Thread

Old June 25th, 2008, 02:17 PM   #1
Major Player

BEWARE: 4VideoEquipement.com

Anyone else have a bad experience with these guys? 4videoequipment.com?

I bought a nNovia drive from them (they are an authorized dealer)...the drive wouldn't work right with my avid (it's supposed to be compatible), so after weeks of going back and forth with nNovia support (who were great and I have nothing but good things to say about them) and the vender's tech dept...they wanted my to send it to them (4video equip) to see if they could re-create the issues I was having....which they did, so they offered a refund....which was 2 weeks ago and I still don't have. I've been calling the salesman who handled my sale and customer service (no one seems to answer the phone) and haven't gotten a call back. So, in the mean time I've called my CC and disputed the charge...and I'll probably call nNovia and let them know of the situation if it doesn't get resolved soon.

Another case of customer-non-service.
Old June 25th, 2008, 02:40 PM   #2
Wrangler

This is a prime example why we suggest that you patronize the DVinfo trusted sponsors. But it sounds like they are at least responding (albeit slowly), so hopefully everything will work out for you.

In the future, please consider using one of our sponsors: http://www.dvinfo.net/sponsors/

Out of respect for them, we try to limit discussion of other vendors here.
Old June 25th, 2008, 03:11 PM   #3
Obstreperous Rex

Moved to our nNovia forum... you should definitely get them involved.

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Datavideo DN-xx Series Recorders