exporting only text, no background... at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Digital Compositing and Effects

Digital Compositing and Effects
After Effects, Shake and everything else.

Old August 1st, 2007, 10:45 AM   #1
Regular Crew

exporting only text, no background...

well I hope that this is just a simple process that I just dont know how to do. but I have a small project that is some text from a psd file. its only the text layer there is no background from the psd. I added a simple flashing animation to it to make it pulse a bit. now I want to export/render it (to a gif I'm guessing is best) to put on my website. I only want the text to export and not the default black background that after effects is adding. so that when its on my site all you see is the flashing text over my existing site background. please can a master instruct an ae padawan? thanks :)
Mark Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2007, 06:51 PM   #2
New Boot

in your the render queue>output module, set channels to RGB + Alpha
Adam Clark is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Digital Compositing and Effects