RedGiant + Digital Juice at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Digital Compositing and Effects

Digital Compositing and Effects
After Effects, Shake and everything else.

Old September 13th, 2008, 01:19 PM   #1
Regular Crew

RedGiant + Digital Juice

I just added Red Giant's Magic Bullet Suite which includes Colorista, Looks, InstantHD among others to my Premiere Pro CS3/After Effects CS3.

All I can say is "wow." The "Looks" software is superb. I can make my video look like an Episode of CSI, or a horror film, or like Band Of Brothers, among other things. The filters and presets give you literally endless possibilities.

Add to that titles, swipes and Jumpbacks by Digital Juice, and even a hack rookie like me can start to make videos look professional.

The learning curve is not steep except for color adjustments, where I still have a great deal to learn.

These plugins are not buggy, twitchy and I am very pleased. ToolFarm had the best prices anywhere and I received my downloads within 20 minutes of the order being placed.

The Digital Juice selection of tools is offered for MAC and for PC with literally hundreds of choices from StaxxTrax music to swipes, jumpbacks, wipes and revealers...unbelievable.

So far, I've added:
VideoCopilot's products, including Evolution and Riot Gear;
Boris Continuum Complete;
Magic Bullet Suite
About a dozen bits from Digital Juice;
Digital Anarchy's "ToonIt"
and a few other miscellaneous templates.

I know little about FinalCut, but so far, the available extras for Premiere Pro and AE CS3 have made me happy enough NOT to switch to a Mac...yet.
Craig Lieberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2008, 09:00 PM   #2
Regular Crew

be careful, the digital juice products can become very addictive... :-0
Ray Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2008, 12:24 PM   #3
Inner Circle

In the near future Digital Juice will open up the lab and make full AE projects available for purchase, so you can customize the graphics you buy.

That's when DJ will REALLY become addictive!

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Digital Compositing and Effects