From After Effects to Flash CS4 = issues at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Digital Compositing and Effects

Digital Compositing and Effects
After Effects, Shake and everything else.

Old November 5th, 2009, 01:56 PM   #1
Regular Crew

From After Effects to Flash CS4 = issues

I am having issues in getting a nice, sharp video animation from After Effects into Flash.

I have tried exporting it as a .flv and it produces embarrassing results. The elements in the video are hugely pixelated and just flat-out unacceptable.

I have also tried the new .XFL export that takes the AE comp and converts it to be opened in Flash. And yet when I do this, it says that my comp is "too large" to be opened in Flash. Sure enough, it crashes Flash.

Does anyone know of a good workaround to transfer projects between these applications without a huge quality loss? Please help!
Ryan Postel is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Digital Compositing and Effects