Pics and comments from my visit to NAB today.. - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > Digital Video Industry News
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Digital Video Industry News
Events, press releases, bulletins and dispatches from the DV world at large.

Old April 21st, 2004, 10:03 PM   #31
Regular Crew

Hey guys.. i didnt get to take any pics at all today. Today was super hectic, trying to get all the ducks in a row for submission to my bosses, and it lookslike i may only have 1-2 hrs at NAB tomorrow, if even that. I am going to stop in to the canon booth to say hi to chris hurd, but i dont think i'm going to be able to get any video. I might get lucky and get all day there tomorrow, but i'm not counting on it.. it's possible i may not even get to go at all if my boss drops something on me.

I'm glad you all liked the pics so far, and Chris hopefully i'll get a chance to stop in tomorrow!
Adam Burtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2004, 12:34 AM   #32
Major Player

So is mini35 looking like it will be the star of the future? Is there a lot of attention and hope for it by NAB patrons?

And can you tell us in detail what Sony has in store for use and what cameras they are displaying (out of curioisity, are they displaying the PDX10 and PD170?).
Ronald Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2004, 10:29 AM   #33
Regular Crew

I honestly havent even had a chance to see the sony booth yet.. i'm not a sony guy, and my time is prettymuch limited to seeing te stuff that i feel would be worth aquiring in the future. the sony booth is near the canon booth.. when i go to nab in a bit (barring unforseen stuff popping up here at work), i'll try to stop into the sony booth and have a look at some of their displays.

the mini35 isn't getting a lot of attention that i saw at the ZGC booth.. but in the canon booth, a lot of "regular" people who might be considering an XL1 now have a chance to see the mini35 in action.. i saw don berube there yesterday demo'ing it for several people.. i think this effort on the part of canon, helps to "mainstream" the technology. i would also mention that the filmstream viper is fitted with a pro35, which speaks to the quality of P+S's product.. i doubt that TGV would outfit a $150k camera setup with the pro35 if it wasn't a quality item.
Adam Burtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2004, 01:17 AM   #34
Regular Crew

Dots and Dashes?

Hello Adam. I was wondering what those dots over the lines are under random crane and jib pics links on page two of this thread. The links work but why are they dots and dashes? Great job on the narrative with pictures throughout NAB!
James Emory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2004, 09:06 PM   #35
Regular Crew

james, those are just random dots i typed because i was bored with giving links names.. took me a long time to write those posts and i was sick of naming links haha.
Adam Burtle is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > Digital Video Industry News