URGENT DVDEncore help at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Distribution Center
PC or Mac, how to take your video to DVD or the Internet.

Old September 28th, 2005, 04:35 AM   #1
New Boot

URGENT DVDEncore help

I have a very short video clip of about 40 seconds that runs as a motion menu. I also have a separate song that i want to play in full over the menu.
Is it possible to loop the video so that IT loops when it come to the end of the 40 seconds, but the music keeps playing?
At the moment, when the video restarts so does the music
Peter Wallington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2005, 10:16 AM   #2
Trustee

No, you can only have one loop point defined for a menu as a whole, not for individual resources in it.

Some options: You can set the menu duration so that it matches the audio clip, in which case the video background will play until it reaches its end, where it will freeze on the last frame. You could extend the video duration by slowing it down or adding more video to it, or you could change the duration of the audio by fading it out at the point the video ends.
Christopher Lefchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2005, 09:30 AM   #3
Major Player

i wanted to do something similar. i had to re-edit my video clip in my NLE so it became the length i wished (about 2 minutes of looping) then exported it and dropped it in encore.
Cody Dulock is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center