Buffer Under Flow Error at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center

Distribution Center
PC or Mac, how to take your video to DVD or the Internet.

Old October 8th, 2014, 10:56 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Buffer Under Flow Error

Not sure I am in the right forum but if not sorry. I'm burning a 59 minute Bluray in DVDA Pro 6 and during the rendering before the burn I'm getting a buffer underflow error at 50% rendered. I rendered the video in Vegas pro 12 using
Blu-ray 1920x1080-24p, 25mbps video stream Main Concept. this is only the 3rd video I have produced. I did a smaller vid and a clip for you tube. I have searched these forums but cannot find anything on video buffer underflow. I have found a little on the web but nothing I have found has worked. If I had hair I would be pulling it out.any help will be appreciated.
Chris
Chris Brown is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Distribution Center