And the THEME is... at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge

The DV Challenge
An organized theme-based competition where Content is King!

Old October 18th, 2007, 07:52 AM   #1
Major Player

And the THEME is...

So you want to know the theme? But it is early in the day and Dylan sleeps until noon, except when he has a really good time and stays in bed until 3:00 p.m. You are probably over there in Europe, anxiously awaiting the rise of Dylan from his slumber, and probably clicked on this message with great anticipation.

Sorry to disappoint you...

Now you know how I came by my name.

Dick
Dick Mays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2007, 08:48 AM   #2
Regular Crew

Ha....u D***. You had me all excited then. Im in the UK and have been waiting since 4:30 US time. Come ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matt Wall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2007, 08:55 AM   #3
Regular Crew

same here.....before I went to bed last night I was refreshing the page over and over hoping that the announcement would be made at midnight. A co-worker and I are very anxiously awaiting the announcement....this will be my first time participating! COME ON! :P
Travis Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2007, 09:19 AM   #4
Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Mays View Post
So you want to know the theme? But it is early in the day and Dylan sleeps until noon, except when he has a really good time and stays in bed until 3:00 p.m. You are probably over there in Europe, anxiously awaiting the rise of Dylan from his slumber, and probably clicked on this message with great anticipation.

Sorry to disappoint you...

Now you know how I came by my name.

Dick

Normally true, except I'm still sort of running on London time. Plus I set the newsletter system to email the theme to everyone who signed up for it at 9am.

Wow, I'm so on the ball, it's SCARY!

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge