DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   The DV Challenge (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-challenge/)
-   -   FILMS START TOMORROW! - Submissions list (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-challenge/106732-films-start-tomorrow-submissions-list.html)

Dylan Couper October 28th, 2007 06:44 PM

FILMS START TOMORROW! - Submissions list

There will be no week of suspense this time. In order to run these through Halloween, I'll be staying up late tonight, and releasing the first films tomorrow morning.

Recieved Submissions:
Bruce Foreman
Dick Mays
Meryem Ersoz
Jeremy Doyle
Ronn Kilby
Bradley L. Marlow
Chris Barcellos
Mugurel Dragusin
Marco Wagner
Daniel Kohl
Hugh DiMauro
Joshua Chesarek

If you sent a film, and your name isn't on the list, you better let me know fast!

Lorinda Norton October 28th, 2007 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan Couper (Post 766361)
...you better let me know fast!

Stop scaring me!!! I'm still waiting on audio and haven't even rendered yet! :0

Dylan Couper October 29th, 2007 12:05 AM

Added:

Lorinda Norton & Greg Boston

Travis Johnson

Daniel Kohl October 29th, 2007 03:28 AM

Dylan do you actually sleep?

Brent Graham October 29th, 2007 09:07 AM

I sent a film...

and I'm not on the list!

OH NO!

Dylan Couper October 29th, 2007 09:30 AM

Added:

Brent Graham
Daniel Ross

Stacy Dudley October 29th, 2007 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorinda Norton (Post 766366)
Stop scaring me!!! I'm still waiting on audio and haven't even rendered yet! :0

Lorinda,

I am glad to see that you finished. I will not sign up next time unless I know "for sure" that I will have time to complete a project.

Stacy

Lorinda Norton October 29th, 2007 08:43 PM

Thanks, Stacy; don’t know why I was sweatin’ bullets the way I was—I’ve run it closer to the wire before.

Now, it’s always a bit of a crap shoot as to us getting these things finished, so if you don’t mind a little wall hanging now and then, just sign up!

We’ll miss seeing your movie this time around but I hope you (and other DVC pals not entered this time) will join in on the feedback anyway. It’s a great way to stay in the game and have a little fun.

See you next challenge?!

Stacy Dudley October 30th, 2007 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorinda Norton (Post 766979)
Thanks, Stacy; don’t know why I was sweatin’ bullets the way I was—I’ve run it closer to the wire before.

Now, it’s always a bit of a crap shoot as to us getting these things finished, so if you don’t mind a little wall hanging now and then, just sign up!

We’ll miss seeing your movie this time around but I hope you (and other DVC pals not entered this time) will join in on the feedback anyway. It’s a great way to stay in the game and have a little fun.

See you next challenge?!

The sad thing is, after all the brain freeze, I was sitting here at work yesterday (the 29th) and behold a great vision came to me. Sure enough, I got an idea that would only require myself and a camera (along with some special FX). This vision could have come along on Friday and I would have had the weekend to work on it but noooooooo.....

Ok, maybe next time.

I am looking forward to seeing all the entries.

Stacy