DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   The DV Challenge (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-challenge/)
-   -   Introducing the new DV Challenge co-head judge... (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-challenge/115520-introducing-new-dv-challenge-co-head-judge.html)

Dylan Couper February 22nd, 2008 07:17 PM

Introducing the new DV Challenge co-head judge...

As a few of you know, my casual playboy lifestyle has been infringed upon by some moderatly large scale projects, leaving me little time to run the DV Challenge.

Fortunatly, one of our longest running members, the Diva herself, has stepped up to help pilot the ship.

Give it up for Lorinda Norton, new chief co-head judge and whip cracker of the DV Challenge!

Chris Hurd February 22nd, 2008 07:30 PM

How about that, makes perfect sense... with Meryem running the UWOL Challenge, the Ladies are fully in command! Congrats Lorinda,

Bruce Broussard February 22nd, 2008 07:49 PM

Thanks

Thanks Lorinda for stepping up to the plate. I know it must take an awful lot of effort to work on these regular challenges (thanks for the effort Dylan). Lorinda I am sure you will do great.

Thanks again.

Mike Teutsch February 22nd, 2008 08:34 PM

Congrats Lorinda! No better choice could be made!!!! Now, remember that bribe I gave you in Missouri last year!?!?!?

Mike

Meryem Ersoz February 22nd, 2008 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Hurd (Post 831128)
How about that, makes perfect sense... with Meryem running the UWOL Challenge, the Ladies are fully in command! Congrats Lorinda,

our plan for world domination continues a-pace!

Mwahahaha!

Adrinn Chellton February 23rd, 2008 01:27 AM

Hey Lorinda, congratulations on the promotion! I hope to have enough time to compete in another DVChallenge, maybe you'll see me try my hand again in #13 or #14 . Had too much going on here to even think about it since my entry in #6.

May you steer the ship true to course.

Dick Mays February 23rd, 2008 06:56 AM

Lorinda,

Great News! I was always worried about that Dylan character after watching his naked letter to santa bit. Disturbing mind there. Don't want to be participating in a challenge run by some guy whose likley to end up on a CNN NewsFlash.

Congratulations!

Dylan, doesn't mean I won't sit around and drink scotch with you someday!

Dick

Lorinda Norton February 23rd, 2008 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dick Mays (Post 831298)
I was always worried about that Dylan character after watching his naked letter to santa bit.

Is a whip-wielding woman any less scary? ;)

Cap’n D ‘ll be back. I’m just borrowin’ his hat ‘n compass while he’s off on other sweet trade.

Five more days and then….PARTY TIME! :)

P.S. Thanks for the nice comments, folks...I was worried about a mutiny!

Benjamin Durin February 24th, 2008 10:09 PM

Cool Lorinda. Whip, whip!

Too bad I can not join this one...

Jesse Steele February 26th, 2008 06:05 PM

Awesome Lorinda! Except does this mean you won't be making a film yourself?

Jim Montgomery February 26th, 2008 06:29 PM

A female with a whip, my kind of woman! Are you also available in leather?

;]

Jim

Lorinda Norton February 26th, 2008 07:25 PM

LOL! My cat was on my lap when I read your post and burst out laughing. Now I’m sporting scratches on my legs, so thanks a lot, Jim.

There’s one thing I can say about your question with all kinds of certainty…you wouldn’t want to see that. ;)

Edit: Jesse, after all the talk about a new camera I'd better produce something! It just won't be eligible for the contest, which, judging by my work the last year or so, wouldn't have been an issue anyway. :)

James Huenergardt February 26th, 2008 11:10 PM

So, I guess Lorinda will be coming up with our 'theme' this time around.

Looking forward to Thursday morning!