youtube insight at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

The DV Challenge
An organized theme-based competition where Content is King!

Old August 31st, 2009, 04:43 PM   #1
Major Player

youtube insight

Thought I would share this with my fellow DVinfo friends. I stumbled across youtube "Insight" which provides interesting demographic informaton on many videos. The most interesting thing is the "hot spot" feature. I only have a few shorts with enough viewers to trigger this, but it gives you a view of the video and the parts that are the most interesting to viewers. Apparently Saudi Men have some kind of foot fetish, because there are twice as many views of Feng Shui from Saudi than from the US. And I would think interest would peak during the semi exposure of a breast, but NO, huge interest spike on the maincured feet in this one. According to the info, Candi has the strongest viewer interest overall. Here is an image of the chart showing viewer interest over time. Very cool!

Videos can be found at www.youtube.com/xlbder
Attached Thumbnails
youtube insight-insight2.png  

Last edited by Dick Mays; August 31st, 2009 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Added youtube link
Dick Mays is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge