Digital Video Challenge - #1 Sign Up Thread - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

The DV Challenge
An organized theme-based competition where Content is King!

Old April 6th, 2005, 10:15 PM   #16
Wrangler

No need to strain yourself or worry! It's meant to be fun and let you experiment. To prove that, I'm going to do mine in my boxer shorts without leaving the house, using a cheap Canon ZR40 camera. I was going to use a digital still camera, but the sound isn't good enough. NOTE: I haven't decided what I'm going to do, just that I'm not leaving the house to do it.

One word of caution, if you sign up and don't deliver, your name goes on the "DID NOT FINISH" wall of shame! :)
That means you've got to deliver something!
Old April 7th, 2005, 02:42 AM   #17
Regular Crew

sweet! im in!

im 21, from honolulu, hi. i run my own digital media business specializing in web development, graphic design and photography. i just ordered a dvx100a to fulfill a long time film making passion that's been burning inside of me.

being that my dvx will arrive from b&h tomorrow evening, i will probably shoot my peice using my small 3 chip gs120.

rock on! cant wait for the theme!

bests,
john garcia
http://www.john-garcia.com
Old April 7th, 2005, 01:34 PM   #18
Trustee

I'm in

I'm in and looking forward to it. I started a media business in January (actually re-entered the field after over a decade outside and found that everything is smaller and digital)- Just wrapped up my first client contracted short feature with my new XL2 and am now ready to take it out for a little fun.
I live in the Sonoma County Wine Country region of Northern California and hope the weather holds this week to get something good for whatever is needed for this competition. Catchya'll later.
Jonathan Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2005, 11:40 PM   #19
Trustee

In case you look here - the theme is up!

GO HERE

Aaron
Old April 15th, 2005, 08:00 PM   #20
Regular Crew

I'm sorry but I have to bail out this time around.
Had a wedding video I had to finish which took more time and energy than expected (eject cassette on every tape, last time I buy cheap TDK-tape)

Again, I'm really sorry. I love these kind of competitions and hope everybody else has been successefull in their filming!
Old April 15th, 2005, 10:40 PM   #21
Wrangler

<<<-- Originally posted by Ronnie Grahn : I'm sorry but I have to bail out this time around.
Had a wedding video I had to finish which took more time and energy than expected (eject cassette on every tape, last time I buy cheap TDK-tape)

Again, I'm really sorry. I love these kind of competitions and hope everybody else has been successefull in their filming! -->>>

Uh oh! First person on the wall of shame! :)

j/k
Old May 9th, 2005, 05:23 AM   #22

Let me know when the next one is . . . i missed this one.

laurencemaher@hotmail.com

thanks
Laurence Maher is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge