DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   The DV Challenge (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-challenge/)
-   -   DVC T-shirts! (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-challenge/66292-dvc-t-shirts.html)

Dylan Couper April 30th, 2006 12:25 PM

DVC T-shirts!

Ok, there are some of you who have prepaid for DVC T-shirts, I'm getting them together to mail out shortly, and I appreciate your patience what with me dissapearing to Africa for a month, then NAB after that. If I don't email you within 3 days, PLEASE email me and let me know I owe you one!

And for everyone else, DVC t-shirts are up for sale again.
They look like this:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20.../DVCshirt2.jpg
Sizes are S, M, L, XL

Suggested donation is $30 + $5 shipping. Yes, it is more expensive than the last batch, but the quality of the shirt and printing has gone way up (which means they cost me nearly twice as much to get printed). Rob Lohman and I were both wearing these shirts at NAB and the girls couldn't keep their hands off us!*

So, if you would like one, please send Paypal payments to the_klenzer@hotmail.com

If you don't want a shirt but still want to donate, that's OK with me! Paypal is as above.

Please include your name and shipping address with any T-shirt purchases!

Cheers!

*Not an official guarantee these will turn you into a stud.

Lorinda Norton April 30th, 2006 01:58 PM

Not a guarantee, but it sure does help! I agree--these boys looked mighty fine in their DVC shirts. :)

Dylan, I'll try to get a donation to the Scotch, I mean, Challenge fund very soon. Thanks for all you do!

Rand Blair May 1st, 2006 07:08 AM

t shirt

Dylan, I would like to pick up a shirt but sending one to Uganda might be a long shot to actually getting it. I'm coming through Texas in June; any chance someone like Chris or others might have a few?

Rand

failure can not contend with persistence

Karl Heiner May 1st, 2006 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan Couper
Ok, there are some of you who have prepaid for DVC T-shirts, I'm getting them together to mail out shortly, and I appreciate your patience what with me dissapearing to Africa for a month, then NAB after that. If I don't email you within 3 days, PLEASE email me and let me know I owe you one!

And for everyone else, DVC t-shirts are up for sale again.
They look like this:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20.../DVCshirt2.jpg
Sizes are S, M, L, XL

Suggested donation is $30 + $5 shipping. Yes, it is more expensive than the last batch, but the quality of the shirt and printing has gone way up (which means they cost me nearly twice as much to get printed). Rob Lohman and I were both wearing these shirts at NAB and the girls couldn't keep their hands off us!*

So, if you would like one, please send Paypal payments to the_klenzer@hotmail.com

If you don't want a shirt but still want to donate, that's OK with me! Paypal is as above.

Please include your name and shipping address with any T-shirt purchases!

Cheers!

*Not an official guarantee these will turn you into a stud.

hello dylan,

i am interesstet to, but my isze is xxxl.....?

greetings

Donald White May 1st, 2006 05:55 PM

Larger sizes

I could also use a larger size - xxltall???

ps - great shirts!

Lorinda Norton May 3rd, 2006 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan Couper
if you would like one, please send Paypal payments to the_klenzer@hotmail.com

Dylan had to front the cost of these shirts, so I'm sure donations would help with that...I was just kidding about the Scotch. :)

This challenge really is cheaper than film school, and donations help keep the fun going! Thanks, Dylan!!

Dylan Couper May 3rd, 2006 03:22 PM

Quote:

I could also use a larger size - xxltall???

Quote:

i am interesstet to, but my isze is xxxl.....?
Sorry guys, you might be able to buy two and gaffer tape them together. :)
The problem with sizes is that I have to pre-buy all the shirts and guess how many I'll need. I think they charge me extra for each different size I order. The first time I didn't even get any smalls. Plus I think that this shirt is only even available up to XL (it is a really nice shirt though).

Julien T. Chartier May 18th, 2006 09:29 AM

The link doesn't work for me.

Could you post the link or the picture of the t-shirt!?

Thanks!!

Rob Lohman May 18th, 2006 01:57 PM

I've just tried the link in the first post and it is working fine for me!?

Julien T. Chartier May 19th, 2006 10:32 AM

Oh, maybe because of the access blocking software that is used at work,I can't manage to see the pic.

I'll go back to work and check at home!! =:)

Dylan Couper May 25th, 2006 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julien T. Chartier
Oh, maybe because of the access blocking software that is used at work,I can't manage to see the pic.

I'll go back to work and check at home!! =:)

Could be... I am nekkid in it...
;)