DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   The DV Challenge (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-challenge/)
-   -   DVC T-shirt blowout! (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-challenge/77414-dvc-t-shirt-blowout.html)

Dylan Couper October 13th, 2006 12:48 PM

DVC T-shirt blowout!

ARE YOU TIRED OF WALKING AROUND NAKED?

Maybe it is because you don't own a DVC t-shirt!

If you are tired of getting arrested all the time for public nudity, now is the time to get one of these shirts.

But not getting arrested for public nudity is just one of the perks! In addition, you NEED one of these shirts because....
- I need a laptop and you want me to have one so buy a shirt.
- I'll be switching to Cafepress or something after this and I doubt they have the quality of this last batch of badassed shirts!
- They are on sale!!
- You can't not look sexy in one of these!

How much you ask?

WAIT A SECOND!!!

ARE THESE THE NOW INFAMOUS SHIRTS THAT ROB LOHMAN AND I WORE AT NAB, SCORING US THE HOTTEST HONIES AT THE SHOW?

YES!

And now you can own one too. If you need it RIGHT NOW, my Paypal info is a the bottom, otherwise take a look of how pro you'll look in one of these...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20.../DVCshirt2.jpg

DON'T WAIT, QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED!

Remember, these are the last ones I'm going to have. Remaining quantities are:
XL SOLD OUT
L SOLD OUT
M 2
S 3

Excluding the shirt I have sitting on my desk reserved for DVinfo moderator Pete Bauer! Even Pete, who is a good looking guy on his own, knows what one of these shirts can do for you!

"Owning this shirt changed my life. Not only did random gorgeous women start offering to massage my feet and feed me grapes, but I also started winning the lottery on a regular basis! Thanks Dylan, The DVC saved my life!" *

So, just how much are these beauties?
Reduced to only $25+$6 shipping!
Remember, these are actually quality shirts, not the cheap junk most places pump out.

I'm only selling these for one week, after that I'm giving the rest to my family as Christmas gifts (yeah I'm a cheap bastard).

So, the second you realize you cannot live without one of these, send a Paypal payment with the size of shirt you want immediatly to the_klenzer@hotmail.com

*Not an actual testimonial from Pete Bauer.

Pete Bauer October 13th, 2006 12:55 PM

Aw, glad to hear it's on your desk...I was afraid Customs saw your name in the return address and acted accordingly!

Can't vouch for any positive social effects, as I'm married and therefore immunized against such pleasures.

William Gardner October 13th, 2006 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan Couper
ARE YOU TIRED OF WALKING AROUND NAKED?

Nope. :)

Bill

Michael Fossenkemper October 13th, 2006 05:31 PM

Dylan,
save me a large. i'm out of town and don't have my paypal info on me. I want one, I'm tired of running around naked using $20 bills to cover my privates. So it dawned on me to trade in the money for some clothes.

Pete Bauer October 13th, 2006 06:59 PM

Michael,

Dylan and many of his dearest friends found out a long time ago that a $1 greenback covers just as much real estate as a $20. But then, maybe a $20 makes one feel better about the value of that which it covers....

;-)

Michael Fossenkemper October 13th, 2006 07:16 PM

Well, I was using a 50 spot but I thought it was a bit overkill.

Rob Lohman October 13th, 2006 10:21 PM

I had to securely store mine, too many women :)

Benjamin Durin October 13th, 2006 11:11 PM

Dylan, I want the XL !
I will send the paypal payment as soon as I get home (meaning 8 hours from now).

Cheers,

Benjamin.

Jonathan Jones October 14th, 2006 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete Bauer
But then, maybe a $20 makes one feel better about the value of that which it covers....

;-)

It depends....in the really cold weather I'd just need a nickel.

-Jon

Dylan Couper October 14th, 2006 04:59 PM

Remaining shirts have been updated!
See first post!

Michael Fossenkemper October 14th, 2006 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonathan Jones
It depends....in the really cold weather I'd just need a nickel.

-Jon

I think the small t-shirt will do ya.

Dylan Couper October 14th, 2006 11:50 PM

XL and L are sold out.

Peter Ferling October 16th, 2006 08:42 AM

Oh great! Large sold out. Had I been not working, (unlike you guys), I would have been reading this sooner and laundered my bill before sending it in to buy one.

I'm also married and my wife keeps it locked up, so no need anyway.

Michael Fossenkemper October 16th, 2006 06:55 PM

wow, I've had 4 girls want to go out with me just because they HEARD I bought a t-shirt. This is much cheaper than actually paying the girls directly. Thanks Dylan.

Dylan Couper October 17th, 2006 01:05 PM

Should be shipping these Thursday.... (cough) MICHAEL....