DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   The DV Challenge (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-challenge/)
-   -   Dv Challenge #2 - Sign Up Thread (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-challenge/45841-dv-challenge-2-sign-up-thread.html)

Dylan Couper June 7th, 2005 09:28 AM

Dv Challenge #2 - Sign Up Thread

To sign up for DV Challenge #2, post in this thread with your intention to compete! Simple as that!

Jeff Sayre June 7th, 2005 11:03 AM

Count me in!

Dylan:

I'm ready and excited about the challenge.

My wife and I are wildlife videographers/photographers/writers by trade. So whatever the challenge is, you can count on seeing some wildlife appropriately incorporated into the short.

Since our next excursion (to the rainforests of Panama) is not until October, I need something to do. Actually, I have too much to do but this will expand my horizons! Besides, I will have a new HD camera in the next couple of weeks and this will be the perfect project to learn the ins and outs of our new equipment.

Jeff Sayre

Mitchell Stookey June 7th, 2005 03:45 PM

Round 2

Yea I'll do it. If I don't sign up for things like this I never do them so I might as well take some stress in exchange for finishing something. Thanks for keeping this going Dylan

Dylan Couper June 7th, 2005 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell Stookey
If I don't sign up for things like this I never do them

That's 100% my problem too, which is the main reason I set it up.
No problem.

Mike Teutsch June 7th, 2005 07:24 PM

It's now or never!

I'll try it. Will be my first attempt, and I may need some help on how to post it. I had a great idea for the first one, but saw it too late, so I'll probably go totally blank on this one. I will look up the rules for the first one and check for any changes on this one.

Good luck to all!

Mike

Patrick Jenkins June 7th, 2005 09:26 PM

Count me in!

Michael OKeefe June 8th, 2005 03:29 PM

What is DV challenge 2?

What exactly is DV challenge 2? I get the impression that it has something to do with DV moviemaking, but what does it require?

Michael OKeefe June 8th, 2005 03:31 PM

Never mind

just saw the rules forum. disregard the last post.

Lorinda Norton June 8th, 2005 04:03 PM

The summer is filling up with stuff, but I'm ready to try this again. Last time was just too much fun!

Barry Gribble June 8th, 2005 04:09 PM

I'm in. Thanks for keeping it rolling.

Sean McHenry June 8th, 2005 08:37 PM

OK, this will be a first - If time permits, I'll be in too.

Just started with a major production company and may have to pass given that my hours are now a bit more flexible than I am used to but I'll make a good effort to get something done.

I'm in.

Sean McHenry

Glenn Chan June 9th, 2005 07:45 PM

Ok I'll commit myself to signing up.

Bryan Mitchell June 10th, 2005 07:26 PM

I'll be signing up then....

Bryan Mitchell (20)
Las Vegas, Nevada

(Hopefully I can get my name off that more secret wall of shame... you Lady X'ers know what I'm talking about).

Ah... but I've matured... I think.

My XL1s is off at MACK getting fixed up. Hopefully I'll get it back by the 7th (holds breath). If not, I'll shoot it with my Canon ZR 60 I tell you!

Chris Thiele June 10th, 2005 08:05 PM

I'll also sign up,

Chris Thiele,
Launceston, Tasmania, Australia

I missed the first challenge, partly because I tend to only read the (Sony TRV950 / PDX10 Companion) forum. What about a notice in each of the main forums? This was requested by some who missed out last time. (Like me ;) )

Rob Lohman June 12th, 2005 04:13 AM

I'm gonna pressure myself a bit more, so sign me up as well (I'm probably
going to regret that, haha).

Let the creative times role!