The DVC 17 After-challenge Film Festival! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge

The DV Challenge
An organized theme-based competition where Content is King!

Old October 20th, 2009, 09:03 PM   #1
Wrangler

The DVC 17 After-challenge Film Festival!

DVC17 is over, but the fun surrounding it is not! Contestants Jeremy Doyle and Andris Krastins weren’t satisfied making a trailer for a feature film—they both decided to go the whole way! Each of them is finishing up a 10-minute film right now, and we’re going to have a mini-festival right here on the forum, Saturday, Oct. 31. Way to go, guys!!

Talking with both of them that old adage, “the more the merrier” came into play, so we’re opening it up for other 10-minute [maximum] films! Your film.

It can be any genre, any length up to 10 minutes. The basic rules of the DV Challenge regarding copyright, etc. apply. Upload to YouTube and/or Vimeo. If you have questions, just ask and we'll figure them out.

Post your intent right here if you’d like to enter. As with the DV Challenge you will need to submit the link by email to thedvchallenge@gmail.com by Oct. 30. They will be showcased here on the 31st.

Sound like fun? If so, sign up and get busy! :)
Old October 20th, 2009, 09:49 PM   #2
Wrangler

Forgot to include....

If you don't have time to shoot something but already have a fun short you'd like to trot out for us to enjoy as a Halloween treat, that's okay, too. :)
Old October 22nd, 2009, 11:13 AM   #3
Wrangler

No takers yet, huh? I don't have anything in the "vault" that I'd want to show so am going to try to shoot a little something just for fun. It's great practice--I always learn something valuable!
Old October 22nd, 2009, 01:00 PM   #4
Major Player

Well, of course I'm participating...! :)
/goes back to editing
Andris Krastins is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge