DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   The DV Challenge (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-challenge/)
-   -   The DV Challenge #3 - Sign Up Thread (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-challenge/49200-dv-challenge-3-sign-up-thread.html)

Bradley L Marlow August 29th, 2005 01:59 AM

This will be my first time too. I'm excited!

Let the games begin!

Eric James August 29th, 2005 03:20 AM

I'm in!

Let me know if I do need to send an e-mail as well to sign up.

Thanks,
Eric James

Fredrik-Larsson August 29th, 2005 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric James
Let me know if I do need to send an e-mail as well to sign up.

Eric, e-mail is mandatory and the thread is just to tell us other to watch our back and see who we are up against. Welcome to the battleground... :)

Mitchell Stookey August 29th, 2005 01:26 PM

After much deliberation I have decided to again compete. How can I resist?

Hugo Pinto August 31st, 2005 02:55 AM

I'm in for the ride!

Guys (and gals),

Hello. My name is Hugo Pinto, I'm a Portuguese citizen living in The Netherlands, and I'm signing up for the DV Challenge #3. This will be my first participation, and my second and a half short (I did a complete one, and am in the middle of doing a stop-motion short using Barbie and Ken dolls).

I am probably not competing because of the prizes (oh well, who am I kidding, those count too), but mostly because, as you so well put it, this is a nice excuse to take my sorry ass of the couch and do something with the camera.

I have a non-film related blog at http://jroller.com/page/hugopinto

All the best,

Hugo

Andrew Paul August 31st, 2005 12:35 PM

This a first for me, I`m up for it..... let the challenge begin !!!!

Russ Lamkin September 1st, 2005 03:11 PM

deadline?

just found out about this contest and have to ask my crew if they're available to participate.... when is the deadline for sign-up?

thanks!

Dylan Couper September 1st, 2005 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russ Lamkin
just found out about this contest and have to ask my crew if they're available to participate.... when is the deadline for sign-up?

thanks!

Russ, this is the sign up thread, please post questions anywhere but here. The answer however, is that you should be signed up by the time the competition starts on Sept. 8th. Late sign ups will be reviewed case by case.

Owen Bickford September 1st, 2005 09:46 PM

Wrrraaarrrr!!!

Owen of Sulphur Springs is in for the first time. What were the themes of the first two? just for preparation.

Armin DeFiesta September 2nd, 2005 08:16 AM

I just signed up. I'm ready to take this hobby seriously and learn, learn, and learn more. Fun times!

Daniel Kohl September 2nd, 2005 08:31 AM

I've decided to chuck visiting the IBC this year (for more than one reason), so I'm in. Look out all you video jockey and jocketts! This time, I'm taking it seriously!

May the best vidiot win!

... Dylan did you get the check yet?

Dylan Couper September 2nd, 2005 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen Bickford
Owen of Sulphur Springs is in for the first time. What were the themes of the first two? just for preparation.

Trapped and Secrets

Daniel, got Paypal'd from you a while back, haven't seen any checks yet though.

Daniel Kohl September 3rd, 2005 08:57 AM

Sorry Dylan I was trying to be funny - there is no check -.

I would have quoted, here, where you mentioned that you are bribable, but I just noticed that it's from a different thread.

Oh-well some much for typed irony - I still haven't gotten used to the smilies thing. x'o ;') ?'i

Philip Williams September 3rd, 2005 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel Kohl
<snip>
Oh-well some much for typed irony - I still haven't gotten used to the smilies thing.

Wait till you try sarcasm.

Daniel Kohl September 3rd, 2005 09:12 AM

Dylan will rightfully scold us for going off topic with this ... but I've got to know what the sarcasm smiley looks like.

Phil? >')