Love the Feedback! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge

The DV Challenge
An organized theme-based competition where Content is King!

Old September 20th, 2005, 02:48 AM   #1
Major Player

Love the Feedback!

When I entered this contest, I didn't realize what a bunch of wonderful folks hang around this dvinfo.net community. I was just looking for a short contest so my acting class kids would have something to get excited about. I didn't expect to find a warm community of supportive filmmakers!

I particularly love reading the feedback comments. For every "ADD," suggesting how the film might be improved, there are a ton of "LIKES." IMHO that's the right ratio for a constructive critique process.

I'm looking forward to feedback on our short.

Anybody else enter the Tribeca/Amazon short film contest? I've got a short, "Daytona," in the current competition, but there's no way of getting any feedback. DV Challenge is much better, (unless, of course, I win the $50K!)
Dick Mays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2005, 03:13 AM   #2
Major Player

Yeah, I totally agree with you. I feel that my technique and skills are growing by help of this challenge. The great thing is that we love this and love to give comment and see what others do. I kind of feel like this is like an "anynomus cameramaker" movement. Together we boost eachothers confidence to continue on our path to making better movies.
Fredrik-Larsson is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge