T-shirts, certificates, and such... - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

The DV Challenge
An organized theme-based competition where Content is King!

Old October 26th, 2005, 10:27 PM   #16
Major Player

Dylan:

I got mine today. Nice job!
Old October 27th, 2005, 10:21 PM   #17
Trustee

My shirt arrived today (In Northern California) and it looks great...it should garner a little attention - it's a noticable graphic and I will wear it proudly.

Sorry I haven't been posting much at all for the last couple of weeks as I got swamped with several productions back-to-back and I'm working extra hours to get everything done over the next couple of weeks in anticipation of DVC4, cuz I don't wanna sit i out - but work is crazy!

Anyway, just posting on the shirt arrival...it's cool! Thanks much Dylan!
-Jon
Old October 28th, 2005, 08:50 AM   #18
Trustee

Sorry, forgot to get on here yesterday. Shirt arrived Wednesday. Thanks Dylan. Loving it. I will wear it this weekend when I take out our JVC HDV camera to shoot some test footage. We bought one, and the deck here at the day job. Time to play!

Just a thought, I know this would be more but maybe a T with a small front pocket and a smaller graphics only version of the logo on the pocket? Also, I know I'm asking for a lot now, I still think the year would be cool to have on there. I wonder how far that would push the cost up? 20 years from now I want people to know I was involved at the begining, wearing my DVC shirt at the retirement home will be a great status symbol.

Anyway, I will drop in the old Post Office to see if I can get the $40 back and send you a personal check this weekend. I want you to have the money dog-gone-it.

So, when's DVC4? I know you need time to heal but remember, Scotch heals all wounds...Wait, I think that's wrong but it sounds right.

Sean

http://www.DeepBlueEdit.com
Sean McHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 28th, 2005, 05:28 PM   #19
Wrangler

Sean, how about a DVChallenge thong instead? :)

Ok, logo on the front? Possibly.
Pocket on the front? Not too likely.

I'd like to be able to get some fitted style t-shirts. I was actually hoping to get microfibre shirts, like Columbia Omni-Dri, but they started at $25 before printing.

Prices of shirts for printing is kind of interesting. There are lots to choose from in the cheap shirt category, but they were all pretty much crap, and if I'm not going to wear it, I'm sure as heck not giving it to anyone else. And there are of course, tons of shirts in the pimp category, which are $25+, being the synthetic shirts, and overly styled shirts. I'm tossing up getting a few of these made for people who really want them (read: me). The shirt I chose came from the middle of the price range, and there were very few to choose from. I'm about 70% happy with them, the quality seems good and they are much thicker than the cheap ones, but I'd like to see something with a little more modern design as opposed to the classic T.
Old October 28th, 2005, 05:30 PM   #20
Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorinda Norton
Is that why you didn't take me up on my offer? ;)

No, it's cause you are married.... ;)

Actually, as soon as I figure out how to organize this thing properly, I just might.
Old October 28th, 2005, 05:54 PM   #21
Trustee

Hey! I really like the shirt! the quality is perfect for me! a fitted style would be nice indeed.

But honestly, who like the pocket on the front!??! :) Bad idea Sean... is it to store your pack of cigarettes? :)
Old October 28th, 2005, 09:40 PM   #22
Trustee

Hey, I didn't get any such offer...Oh, Dylans a judge, I just got it. :o

Sean

Old October 31st, 2005, 12:10 PM   #23
Major Player

Thong for me, please!
" When some wild-eyed, eight foot tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head against a bar room wall, and looks you crooked in the eye, and he asks you if you've payed your dues, well, you just stare that big suker right back in the eye, and you remember what old Jack Burton always says at a time like that, 'Have you paid your dues, Jack? Yes sir, the check is in the mail."
Michael Gibbons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2005, 01:29 PM   #24
Wrangler

Got the shirt a couple days ago -- thanks much Dylan. Nicely done and a quality-stitched shirt to boot!
Pete Bauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2005, 02:13 PM   #25
Trustee

Hey Dylan, on the Thong idea, I think a pocket is a must. Where you gonna put...your keys?

Sean

Old October 31st, 2005, 05:56 PM   #26
Trustee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean McHenry
Hey Dylan, on the Thong idea, I think a pocket is a must. Where you gonna put...your keys?

Sean
Dude.....(laughter), that's just a visual I did not need in my head right now. Hilarious.
-Jon
Old October 31st, 2005, 10:37 PM   #27
Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Couper
No, it's cause you are married.... ;)

Actually, as soon as I figure out how to organize this thing properly, I just might.
Okay--I'm still willing; just give me a whistle. You know how to whistle, don't you, Dylan?

;)
Old October 31st, 2005, 10:48 PM   #28
Trustee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorinda Norton
Okay--I'm still willing; just give me a whistle. You know how to whistle, don't you, Dylan?

;)

Hey, doesn't that belong in the Movie Quote forum?...which reminds me, I gotta run over there and post.
-Jon

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge