Great job everyone at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge

The DV Challenge
An organized theme-based competition where Content is King!

Old December 21st, 2005, 12:35 AM   #1
New Boot

Great job everyone

Great job to everyone who participated in making a short; I had a blast watching these movies. It was the first I participated in a contest like this and it’s always cool when people create something from scratch and have the courage to show others. I for one was a little nervous in showing my short to a larger stage like the web, but if you don’t let people see your work you will never learn to fail or learn to succeed. Thanks to everyone who took their time to watch “Shark
Hunting”

I cant wait for the next challenge.

Jimmy
Jimmy Bustos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2005, 09:59 AM   #2
Regular Crew

Congrats to all the participants, I enjoyed all your movies. I wished I could have participated in the event by couldn't find the time because of another project. I'll try for the next DVC!

I hope I wasn't too hard on you all with my comments. I happen to be the unofficial "critic" for my local Kino filmmaking group. Following each of our monthly screenings, I post a report on our board, giving my opinion on all the short movies. I started this because I was disappointed with the lack of feedback on my own movies. I find it encourages others to share their opinion and the filmmakers to discuss their movies. I also realise that I'm more critical than most, but I try to be objective, not negative.
Old December 21st, 2005, 10:30 AM   #3
Trustee

"I voted today"

I had planned on voting last night but was just worn out and wanted a little relaxing quiet time with the wife.

Voted just a few moments ago.

Sean McHenry

http://www.DeepBlueEdit.com
Sean McHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2005, 10:43 AM   #4
Inner Circle

My votes are in too!

Got my votes in last night. Congratulations to all, the movies were all great. I saved them all but one I could not get saved. Great way to learn. Looking forward to the next one already!

Mike

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge