DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   The DV Challenge (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-challenge/)
-   -   Dvc 6 Official Sign Up Thread (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-challenge/71324-dvc-6-official-sign-up-thread.html)

Michael Fossenkemper July 30th, 2006 11:36 PM

That equals 3435 page refreshes. man are my mouse buttons going to get a workout.

Joey Taylor July 31st, 2006 12:06 AM

So many people.

Um. ok.
damnit.

Dylan Couper July 31st, 2006 11:47 AM

Hey, this is the sign up thread, not the (insert Austrian muscle man accent) "Oh, I'm a leetle girly boy and making a three minute mooovie is sooo haaard..." thread.

Wussies. :)

Rob Lohman July 31st, 2006 03:01 PM

I may need your help Dylan getting that wussie part out of me.... it's interfering with a lot of stuff :)

Mitchell Stookey July 31st, 2006 11:56 PM

Count. Me. In.

Jay Silver August 1st, 2006 07:45 PM

I'll give it a shot too.

-j

Tucker Wright August 1st, 2006 09:37 PM

I am in. This is a First!

Mike Andrade August 1st, 2006 11:49 PM

Green as hell but willing to give it a go..Count me in.

Joey Taylor August 2nd, 2006 12:33 AM

Good god this is a lot of people!

Randall Allen August 2nd, 2006 04:23 PM

Sorry....

Dylan et al.:

It is with great regret that I must beg off for this contest even though I have already signed up. There has been a medical situation in my wife's family that is demanding way too much of my time to get in my 40 hours as it is.

Again sorry to have to withdraw. Please feel free to keep my entry fee. ;)

Prayers and good thoughts greatly welcomed.

Thanks

Randy

Pete Bauer August 2nd, 2006 04:56 PM

Randall, sorry that misfortune has befallen your family. I'm sure everyone on DVi shares my hope that all turns out well.

Happy Birthday to the Birthday girls...and quit yer griping. My 47th birthday is already fading out of sight in the rear view mirror. Besides, you ladies ain't supposed to tell! ;-)

And least importantly, add my name to the DVC#6 list. Since I'm going to start helping Dylan with the web site, I suppose I'll be considered a (very poorly paid) "employee" and not get to actually compete, but I'll try to slip through the cracks in the massive DVC bureaucracy anyway.

Rob Lohman August 2nd, 2006 05:17 PM

Wranglers can't compete anyway Pete... sorry :)

Pete Bauer August 2nd, 2006 05:38 PM

Hey, I don't see that in the rules anywhere! (although I suppose Dylan will now probably add that to the web site update he will be forwarding to me soon!). Ah, well, I guess that explains why I never win........sigh.....

Dylan Couper August 2nd, 2006 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Lohman
Wranglers can't compete anyway Pete... sorry :)

Actually... I think we voted on that a while ago and everyone wanted Wranglers to compete... however DVChallenge's Board of Directors, their CEO, their Executives, the closet full of DVC Lawyers, and the CEO's Corporate Mistresses cannot compete. :)

Randall, sorry to hear about your situation, look forward to seeing you on the next one!

D

Chris Barcellos August 2nd, 2006 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan Couper
Actually... I think we voted on that a while ago and everyone wanted Wranglers to compete... however DVChallenge Board of Directors, CEO's, Executives, Lawyers, and Corporate Mistresses cannot compete. :)

Randall, sorry to hear about your situation, look forward to seeing you on the next one!

D

Lawyers ?? Oh oh, that a problem for me..... but I will take it to the Supreme court if I get bounced....:)