DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   The DV Challenge (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-challenge/)
-   -   I Fold.... (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-challenge/73448-i-fold.html)

Scott Cozad August 11th, 2006 04:47 PM

I Fold....

This project is just fighting me every step of the way. Wall of Shame for me. :(

Good luck, everyone.

Michael Fossenkemper August 11th, 2006 05:07 PM

NNNOOOOOOOOoooooooooo. You still have a whole weekend left. You can do it, you can do it, you can do it. don't looks at the sun directly with your eyes, you can do it.

I didn't think I was going to be able to pull anything out, but I did. If I got nothing else from this DVC6, it gave me a whole day of shooting stuff and really trying some things with the camera that I never thought of. Just go out there and try something weird or freaky. I learned a lot about my camera this time cause it was just me and it skipping and holding hands. Just let go and see what happens. You can do it.

Scott Cozad August 11th, 2006 05:13 PM

OK, I'm back....

I'll tell you what. There's nothing like a little pep talk to fire you up. I'll see what I can do with the weekend....

Thanks, Michael.

Michael Fossenkemper August 11th, 2006 05:21 PM

YYYEEEaaaahhhhh. But If you win, i'm gonna have to kill you. hahaha

Mark Utley August 12th, 2006 12:03 PM

I'm out. Things kinda fell apart last minute.

Chris Barcellos August 12th, 2006 01:15 PM

Darn it, I thought everyone was going to fold, then I might have a shot at the prize...if I can just think of something.....

Mike Andrade August 12th, 2006 05:37 PM

I'm out as well. My only talent for the shoot dropped out on me midway.

Fred Finn August 12th, 2006 11:19 PM

All excuses aside. I'm going to have to turn my submission in well after deadline and accept my wall of shame addition.

Harris Porter August 13th, 2006 04:24 PM

I started writing last weekend, but I ended up with a totally different idea which I think is much better and which, unfortunately, has nothing to do with the sun. So I'm shooting that now instead. I'll try to get in on DVC7.

Sean McHenry August 13th, 2006 04:43 PM

Nobody should give up. Did Louis and Clark give up? Did the Apollo 13 crew give up? Will they ever give up making Rocky movies (one can dream)?

OK, if your head is about to explode or you are scheduled for major surgery, or if you are hearing demonic voices, those are good reasons I suppose.

All kidding aside, sorry to loose some of you along the way. We knew this would be a bloody war. Sorry to loose good men (meant to be all inclusive despite ones actual gender ladies).

I however have uploaded my little creation. I will say I am getting better at compression if nothing else.

Hope you all like it. You can find it here: ha ha, thought you were going to make me talk didn't you? Well not me. You ain't gonna get a word outta me till it's time.

See you all at the finish line.

Sean

Andrew Paul August 14th, 2006 08:47 AM

:-( Sorry guys, I`m out as well. Just couldn`t get enough time off to complete. I tried and I tried and I tried then I died.

Next time :-)

Scott Cozad August 16th, 2006 11:14 PM

Well, I never did put anything together over the weekend. I was a bit too ambitious with my original idea and really didn't figure that out until it was too late. I am just now getting the courage to read the forum. But congratulations to everyone. I can't wait to see all the entries.

Michael Fossenkemper August 17th, 2006 12:01 AM

Scott, Sorry you weren't able to get something done. Hopefully next one???

when you see how retarded mine is(sorry, "Video challenged"), you'll kick yourself for not cobling something together and showing me the error of my ways.

Guy Cochran August 19th, 2006 06:27 PM

Oh boy....looks like I'm going to have to wrangle some additional prizes worth hundreds of dollars. Stay tuned!