DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   The DV Challenge (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-challenge/)
-   -   DVC7 Donators + Running total! $739!!! (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-challenge/81062-dvc7-donators-running-total-739-a.html)

Dylan Couper December 5th, 2006 11:42 PM

DVC7 Donators + Running total! $739!!!

The following sweet people have all generously donated to our charity pool for DVC7!

Current total: $739
In order of donation:

Chris Barcellos
Michael Fossenkemper
Fredrik Larsson
Meryem Ersoz
Ambassador Bradley Marlow
Kris Holodak
Steve Hoffman
Lisa Shofner
Dennis Kornoely
Robert Martens
Bill Gardner
Jay Silver
Alex Hurter & Kim Sison
James Huenergardt
Edward Slonaker
Michael Teutsch
Lorinda Norton
Bradley Marlow and Wally Edwards (Yes, that's a double donation from Team Big Sprout!)
Brent Graham
Maher Khalil
Jameson Hastings
Hugh DiMauro
Bruce Broussard
Andrew Hood
Peter Bauer
Bruce Foreman
Mat Thompson
Dylan Couper (me!)

Bradley L Marlow December 6th, 2006 01:31 AM

lol...

sweet

Robert Martens December 6th, 2006 11:49 AM

Yeah, I kind of jumped the gun and put my name in the sign up thread before I'd managed to get to the bank. I should be able to drop a few notes in later today, then I can donate something. You know, for the children.

Glad to see I get top billing, though.

Steven Hoffman December 6th, 2006 12:04 PM

Next time you check, my contribution should be there.

Dylan Couper December 7th, 2006 08:59 PM

Updated! Wow, $320 already!

Dylan Couper December 12th, 2006 10:59 PM

Wow, we went from $320 to $530 just like that, and already topped last years total! Thanks to you guys for making this happen, you guys rule.

Bruce Broussard December 13th, 2006 12:51 PM

How can I contribute?

Bradley L Marlow December 13th, 2006 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruce Broussard
How can I contribute?

Hi Bruce, you can send a paypal to Dylan at this address: the_klenzer@hotmail.com

Best wishes~
Bradley

Edward Slonaker December 14th, 2006 08:52 AM

Even though I'm likely to end up on the "Wall of Shame" on this one, I still wanted to contribute. Hope to have something by the deadline, but it ain't lookin' good....

Bruce Broussard December 16th, 2006 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradley L Marlow
Hi Bruce, you can send a paypal to Dylan at this address: the_klenzer@hotmail.com

Best wishes~
Bradley

Thanks Bradley, I just sent something off.

Mike Horrigan December 17th, 2006 11:22 PM

Just signed up with Paypal!

I'll be sending some money tomorrow... or... later today. :)

Hugh DiMauro December 18th, 2006 08:14 AM

Hey Dylan:

I sent mine via PayPal at 4:00 pm EST on 12/16/06 (or was it the 17th?). Let me know if did it correctly?

Pete Bauer December 18th, 2006 10:56 AM

Yeah, Dylan, don't tally your final total donations yet. In my case, I've been working 14-15 hour shifts on my day job so had no hope of submitting on time...didn't even try to start. Regardless, as this challenge is a combination of filming for fun and Christmas charity, I'll still paypal a donation in and do a little something of a video, even if many days late.

Lorinda Norton December 18th, 2006 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete Bauer
Regardless, as this challenge is a combination of filming for fun and Christmas charity, I'll still paypal a donation in and do a little something of a video, even if many days late.

Good for you Pete; can't wait to see it!! :)

Dick Mays December 19th, 2006 02:29 PM

Pete,

I'm with you. Bummed that I didn't get in DVC #7. But I paypalled my Christmas donation and think we should still get to VOTE for the winner!

I did write a script for dvc7 but Kris Holodak wasn't able to cast it. Maybe I'll just shoot it anyway, and post a link to it. Maybe you and I can have our own little competition in January! The DVC7 not ready for Christmas players...