DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   The DV Challenge (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-challenge/)
-   -   Has anybody NOT recieved their DVC shirt? (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-challenge/82658-has-anybody-not-recieved-their-dvc-shirt.html)

Dylan Couper December 28th, 2006 12:00 PM

Has anybody NOT recieved their DVC shirt?

I've had confirmations from several people from the last batch of DVC shirts I shipped, but a few haven't. If there is anyone (PETE?) Who hasn't recieved theirs, please let me know!

D

Gabriel Yeager December 28th, 2006 01:09 PM

Uhh, I don't have a DVC shirt... Am I supposed to? i made it into the entry of DVC7, but I did not know if we get one for that.

Let me know!
~Gabriel

Pete Bauer December 28th, 2006 07:18 PM

Sorry Dylan, pretty hectic with unexpected travel right before Christmas, etc. Meant to email you but obviously haven't yet. I DID get mine...very nice, thanks!

Bradley L Marlow December 28th, 2006 08:01 PM

Hi Dylan

When a package from Canada arrived the other day, was so excited I nearly soiled my britches. Opened it up like it was my first Christmas present ever!

Immediately, I stripped down to nothing and put on this nice , new, fancy black DVC T-shirt.

Comfortable and extremely proud in my new shirt, I lounged freely in the lazy boy chair. I stayed this way for an hour and then was overcome by a sensation of itchy armpits. Then, scratchy ass. This was followed by a swollen neck and mad patches of red blotchiness.

"How stange." I thought. "I wonder if it was that steak I ate? Perhaps the AquaFina water is bad this evening?" I couldn't understand what was going on.

It was the DVC T shirt. Ba humbug!

It now sits in the laundry while I sit in the Calamine and Epson salt bath. Ahhhh.

Thank you Dylan. Yes, I received the shirt.

Andrew Khalil December 29th, 2006 11:34 AM

how can we get a shirt - just wondering:)?

Jamey Hastings December 29th, 2006 01:57 PM

shirt?

I didn't know there was a shirt...I'd love one, though. How?

Bradley L Marlow December 29th, 2006 02:20 PM

Hi Andrew and Jamey

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew Khalil
how can we get a shirt - just wondering:)?

You can contact Dylan via e-mail. That's what I did. If he has any shirts left, he'll let you know. These shirts come at a price and are not free.

Hope that helps and best wishes~
Bradley

Michael Fossenkemper December 29th, 2006 02:22 PM

Speaking of Dylan, should someone check to see if he's breathing? poke him with a stick.

Bradley L Marlow December 29th, 2006 02:26 PM

Heck yeah!

I've got a stick right here.

---------------->JAB JAB

Hmm. I think we need to call emergency services. All I can see are the crusty bubbles around his purple lips.

Michael Fossenkemper December 29th, 2006 02:32 PM

don't poke too hard, he might pop.

Dylan Couper December 29th, 2006 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradley L Marlow
When a package from Canada arrived the other day, was so excited I nearly soiled my britches. Opened it up like it was my first Christmas present ever!

Immediately, I stripped down to nothing and put on this nice , new, fancy black DVC T-shirt.

Comfortable and extremely proud in my new shirt, I lounged freely in the lazy boy chair. I stayed this way for an hour and then was overcome by a sensation of itchy armpits. Then, scratchy ass. This was followed by a swollen neck and mad patches of red blotchiness.

Yeah, I tried that one on a judge too....
;)

Seriously though, you had an allergic reaction? Weird!

Bradley L Marlow December 29th, 2006 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan Couper

Seriously though, you had an allergic reaction? Weird!

Hey Dylan,

All kidding and goofing around aside, yes, I really had the above described reaction. It was weird indeed!

I'm sure after I was the shirt a couple of times it will be just fine. No worries.

Best wishes and thanks-
Bradley

Dylan Couper December 29th, 2006 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradley L Marlow
Hey Dylan,

All kidding and goofing around aside, yes, I really had the above described reaction. It was weird indeed!

I'm sure after I was the shirt a couple of times it will be just fine. No worries.

Best wishes and thanks-
Bradley

All kidding and joking aside, I did rub yours in habanero pepper sauce.

;)
j/k
let me know if it's Ok though.

Bradley L Marlow December 30th, 2006 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan Couper
All kidding and joking aside, I did rub yours in habanero pepper sauce.

;)
j/k
let me know if it's Ok though.

LOL! You're my kind of psycho Dylan!

Benjamin Durin January 1st, 2007 11:04 PM

Dylan,

I did not receive mine. When did you post it?

Benjamin.