An apology to all - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

The DV Challenge
An organized theme-based competition where Content is King!

Closed Thread

Old January 1st, 2007, 10:45 AM   #16
Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Martens
It is apparent that I am having trouble turning my thoughts into words, I don't seem to be making myself clear, and I'm only confusing the issue by trying to explain my intentions, so forget about trying to discuss this, I'll make it as simple as possible:

I did not mean to do this. I made a mistake, I acknowledge that mistake, and I apologize for it. I did not intend to "let it rip" the way I did when criticizing Tanks for the Memories. I went too far. That is fact, and there is no debate from anyone, least of all me, on this point.
Robert, I'm going to let you have the last word on this before I lock it. That's the problem with the internet, one thing is so easily taken to mean something else. You get a nod for the apology, it was well done, none of us should be arguing about anything else.

I'll wrap it up with my favorite quote from this thread.

Quote:
We all want to make that stunningly beautiful short that looks so great, but in reality, I'll settle for a good story and a good effort of portraying it.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > The DV Challenge