DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   DV Info Net Announcements (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-info-net-announcements/)
-   -   Limited number of DV Expo East passes available. (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-info-net-announcements/2191-limited-number-dv-expo-east-passes-available.html)

Chris Hurd May 28th, 2002 07:07 PM

Limited number of DV Expo East passes available.

Howdy from Texas,

Okay, I have a limited number (about ten total) of free event passes available for DV Expo East, in New York City at the Javits Convention Center downtown, June 25 & 26, less than a month away now.

This pass waives the $75 registration fee. You would still need to pre-register though at www.dvexpo.com -- see what's going on at this show at www.dvexpo.com/east

If you are *seriously* interested in attending, and can commit to going for sure, then I can mail a pass to you. I think the best way to do this is, if you're interested, say so here, so we can keep a running tally on how many are left. Then by private e-mail I'll get you my mailing address and you can send me a self-addressed stamped envelope. I'll drop the pass in, and put it in the mail back to you.

It's a first-come first-serve basis, but preference will be given to those with seniority here on the boards (by your post count) and who can realistically make it to New York. And then of course... I'll expect you to drop by and say hello to me at the show! And then we'll all go have a beer or something.

Meantime I'll see if I can get some more passes, but right now I have only about ten on hand. Come and get 'em,

Patrick Coker May 28th, 2002 09:27 PM

ME! ME! PLEASE ME!!!!!!!

I would like to attend so count me in.

Patrick Coker May 28th, 2002 09:27 PM

...I just got the 6-pack

Chris Hurd May 28th, 2002 10:42 PM

Okay, there's one... send an e-mail to me at chris@dvinfo.net so I can give you my mailing address... then you can mail over a stamped envelope to get your pass. See you at the show,

mikekylis May 30th, 2002 08:42 AM

I'd be interested

I'd love to attend and learn more.
Thanks Chris.
Mike Kylis

PostMaster May 31st, 2002 02:55 PM

DV Expo East Pass

I would love a pass and can DEFINITELY make it. Thanks for the offer.

OJ

Chris Hurd May 31st, 2002 07:25 PM

Okay, I can accomodate all you guys so far. I'm in L.A. right now for ShowBiz Expo and am having trouble sending out e-mail. So let's streamline this a little bit... send your mailing address to me at chris@dvinfo.net and I'll get a pass out to you as soon as I get home, which will be next Wed., June 5th.

Steven Gotz May 31st, 2002 11:09 PM

What Happens Now?

Chris,

I registered at www.dvexpo.com - what happens now?

I expected them to send a pass. Is that right? Or, will I just show up with an ID and they let me in? I get to NYC almost every week, so since my company pays my way, I figure it should be fairly simple to get to the show, at least for a short visit.

Or, should I ask you for a pass? My seniority around here sucks. I lurked but never got around to joining. Sigh!

Steven
(Also in Texas)

Chris Hurd June 1st, 2002 12:29 AM

Steven... I still have some left... send me your mailing addy, to chris@dvinfo.net

Steve Nunez June 8th, 2002 08:46 PM

NYC here----

I'm in if there's any passes left.

stevenyc1@aol.com

Thomas Berg Petersen June 12th, 2002 12:42 PM

Chris,
Do you have any passes left. I would very much like to join.
Tom