DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   DV Info Net Announcements (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-info-net-announcements/)
-   -   DVinfo & Philip Bloom Austin Meetup - Friday, March 12th! (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-info-net-announcements/474046-dvinfo-philip-bloom-austin-meetup-friday-march-12th.html)

Jenn Kramer March 3rd, 2010 10:58 AM

DVinfo & Philip Bloom Austin Meetup - Friday, March 12th!

8pm - 10pm, Friday March 12th, 2010 at Clive Bar, Austin!

The esteemed Philip Bloom will be in town for SXSW so we're throwing a tweetup/drinkup/meetup! All DVinfo users, lurkers, friends, interested parties and fans of British HDDSLR gurus are invited! The first round's on us and it'll be cash bar after that. We'll have some schwag giveaways, too! No need to be attending SXSW to come to our meetup, it's open to all.

The party's at Clive, a new joint a few blocks south of the convention center. There's plenty of free street parking for those who aren't attending SXSW and should be within walking distance for any staying at hotels.

Clive Bar - Austin TX - Home Page

Clive Bar
609 Davis St.
Austin, Tx

Event Webpage

Facebook Event Webpage

Chris Hurd March 3rd, 2010 11:14 AM

By the way, this event is free of charge, and you don't have to be a registered DV Info Net member or a registered SXSW attendee. Just show up and schmooze and have a drink on us!

Chris Hurd March 3rd, 2010 02:02 PM

Also, we'll be running an HD display or two, so bring anything you'd like to show.

Ryan Mitchell March 3rd, 2010 02:48 PM

I'll be there. Can't wait to meet some DVInfo.net folk. Please don't remove me from the forum after you meet me. :)

Danny Dale March 3rd, 2010 04:23 PM

Nice... look forward to finally meeting some of the Austin locals.

Phil Bloom March 8th, 2010 12:56 PM

Am coming!

Mike Andrade March 8th, 2010 10:04 PM

I'm there!

Jenn Kramer March 11th, 2010 04:52 PM

It's all systems go for the party, we'll see everyone who can make it tomorrow night!

Jenn Kramer March 12th, 2010 11:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
A sneak peak at something we'll be giving away to some lucky attendees...

Chris Hurd March 12th, 2010 11:37 AM

Very cool! Can't wait to wear one of these...

Chad Nickle March 12th, 2010 12:06 PM

See you guys tonight!

Bill Thesken March 13th, 2010 12:05 AM

On the other side of the globe, waiting for the vid. There will be a vid right?..... C'mon Phil! Don't let us down, we need timelapse.......!

Colin McDonald March 13th, 2010 06:37 PM

So how did it go? Or is it still going on? :-)

C'mon, we need to know!

We'll provide bail if it was that sort of night!

Jenn Kramer March 14th, 2010 07:08 AM

The party was great, thanks to all that attended! We hit the SuperMeetUp last night as well, and are just now recovering.

Chris tried to do a timelapse of the party but there were technical difficulties. There were a ton of cameras, though, so I'm sure there will be pictures!