DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   DV Info Net Announcements (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-info-net-announcements/)
-   -   Join us Monday night at NAB 2017 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/dv-info-net-announcements/533896-join-us-monday-night-nab-2017-a.html)

Chris Hurd April 10th, 2017 06:24 PM

Join us Monday night at NAB 2017

1 Attachment(s)
Howdy fellow friends of DV Info Net,

Our annual NAB after-dinner get-together is happening Monday night April 24th from 8pm to 11pm, and we'd love to see you there! Please join us for cocktails, beer, wine or soft drinks at the Fireside Lounge inside the Peppermill:

Peppermill Restaurant -- 2985 S. Las Vegas Blvd.

For those who have never been to the Peppermill before, it's right on the Las Vegas Strip (east side of the street), across from Circus Circus. It's a fairly easy walk from the LVCC, and located near the corner of Las Vegas Blvd. and Convention Center Dr.

Of course there's always a lot going on every night of NAB. If you’re already planning to have dinner or attend other functions that evening (such as the MediaMotion Ball or whatever), please feel free to stop by afterward and join us for a nightcap.

You're welcome to bring friends / partners / co-workers, etc. Feel free to drop in anytime Monday evening from 8pm to 11pm for a quick drink, or stay awhile, it's up to you! There are no speeches or presentations... just good times with friends and colleagues in a relaxing atmosphere, a free drink or two, and swag for everyone. Now how can you possibly resist that? Hope to see you soon!

Michael Stevenson April 10th, 2017 07:07 PM

re: Join us Monday night at NAB 2017

1 Attachment(s)
I can't resist hanging out with Chris Hurd at the NAB show in Las Vegas! He is the host with the most! I will be there! :-)

Chris, Yasmeen, and I at the Super Meet last year at the Rio.

Chris Hurd April 10th, 2017 07:14 PM

Looking forward to seeing you again, Michael!

Chris Hurd April 23rd, 2017 07:20 PM

Update: we'll have a couple of cases of Shiner Bock on hand for anyone who'd like to try the national beer of Texas.

Dylan Couper April 27th, 2017 08:45 PM

Shiner Bock won Best Of NAB this year.
Thanks again for the great party!

Michael Stevenson April 29th, 2017 05:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Chris, Thanks for the great NAB party! It was great to talk to you and everyone else who attended.

Greg Boston April 29th, 2017 09:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A great get together as always. And the Shiner Bock made it extra special this year.

Chris Hurd May 1st, 2017 09:10 AM

Wait... there was Shiner Bock?!

Mike Watson March 20th, 2018 11:00 AM

Monday night again this year? I'm trying to plan out my days in Vegas. :-)

Chris Hurd April 6th, 2018 07:53 PM

Don't know how I missed this Mike, but yes... Monday night again this year!

New topic to follow.