NLE Success Stories? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > DV Info Net Announcements
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

DV Info Net Announcements
Important news relating to the DV Info Net site and these message boards.

Old January 17th, 2003, 10:53 PM   #1
Chris Kenworthy

NLE Success Stories?

I wonder if anybody can help me. I'm writing a feature for the UK's Computer Arts magazine - it's a best-seller in the UK, and is widely distributed elsewhere in the world. They want me to write about the recent changes in the film-world, not least non-linear editing.

I'd like to interview somebody about success they've found through Final Cut Pro or similar software, or anybody who made a few DV films and found they'd gone pro in just a couple of years.

If you'd be willing to be interviewed via e-mail, during the next few days (my deadline is Tuesday 21st Jan), please e-mail me at pilotage@bigpond.com, rather than using the forum.

Thanks.

Chris
Old January 17th, 2003, 11:31 PM   #2
Retired DV Info Net Almunus

Chris,
Welcome to DVInfo! I hope you'll have a chance to poke your nose in here from time to time.

As a former subscriber to CA I'm glad to remark that it's a first-class, highly informative publication second to none I've seen. If only it had a peer here in the U.S.

The L.A. Final Cut Pro Users Group would also be an ideal place to look for a good candidate. They're a well-established and well-attended group located smack-dab in the middle of la-la land.

Good luck with your article!

Hey, you don't have enough stuff!
Buy with confidence from our sponsors. Hand-picked as the best in the business...Really!

See some of my work one frame at a time: www.KenTanaka.com
Ken Tanaka is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > DV Info Net Announcements