by Steve Mims: Review: Canon Cinema EOS C100 Mark II - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > DV Info Net Recent Articles

DV Info Net Recent Articles
Our authors welcome your feedback.

Old March 13th, 2015, 11:28 AM   #16
Inner Circle

Re: Review: Canon Cinema EOS C100 Mark II

Quote:
And it would be even better if it shot 6K and up to 1000fps. There's always a "better", so ultimately it becomes rather pointless, don't you think?
No it's not, my gopro shoots 4k, my wife's smartphone is shooting 4K, where are not talking about features that don't exist yet but will be standard for every new camera that will come out. I'm not saying the c100 is a useless camera if it doesn't do 1080p, you made that up, the c100 is a great camera and having 4k would have made it even a better camera. That's what I said and it's also the last thing I will say about it because as usual discussing with you is rather pointless, that I can agree about :)
Noa Put is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2015, 11:31 AM   #17
Inner Circle

Re: Review: Canon Cinema EOS C100 Mark II

Hello now, what's this? Why, I do believe it's a clip of the C100 in 4K!

Gary Huff is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > DV Info Net Recent Articles